The 2017 NY Tech Summit advisory committee includes individuals with a wide-range of professional and industry experiences, including:
- Roger Benn, Director of Technical Integration, Crouse Health System
- Eric Brosius, Vice President of Technology Services, Hudson River HealthCare
- Theodore Love, Director of Technology, Phoenix Central School District
- Nick Munger, Senior Manager of IT Networking and Telecommunication, Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
- Chad Ritch, Director of Network Engineering, The Villages Inc.
- Mark Ballister, Security Intelligence and Response Manager, Paychex
- Randy Echterling, Network Architect, Wellspan
- Derek Dyson, Assistant Vice President-Support Services Officer, Generations Bank
- Stephen Dell'Aversano, Administrator for General Services and Facilities Management, Visions Federal Credit Union
- Greg Kennedy, Director of Information Technology, ClearPath Diagnostics
The 2017 NY Tech Summit agenda will focus on the following topics: corporate awareness, cloud strategies, IT evolution, and transformational leadership.
To learn more about the NY Tech Summit advisory committee, visit www.nytechsummit.com/about/advisory-committee.
NY Tech Summit is currently searching for engaging speakers to share their insights and successes with the IT community. The call for speakers will be open until Friday, December 2. To submit an application, visit www.nytechsummit.com/conference-agenda/call-for-speakers.
About NY Tech Summit
NY Tech Summit is an educational event for IT and business professionals focused on technologies that drive business value. The event provides classroom sessions with experienced industry speakers, an extensive tradeshow, and several networking opportunities. Topics to be covered include corporate awareness, cloud strategies, IT evolution, and transformational leadership. The 13th annual NY Tech Summit will be held June 7-9, 2017 at Turning Stone Resort & Casino in Verona, N.Y. For more information, visit www.nytechsummit.com.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/431107LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ny-tech-summit-announces-2017-advisory-committee-to-guide-educational-content-for-business-technology-conference-300348820.html
SOURCE NY Tech Summit