EDMESTON, N.Y., Oct. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NYCM Insurance has claim representatives and agents prepared to assist customers who are affected by Hurricane Sandy.
"Our customer service unit has additional staff, and our claims department is ready," said Jeremy Robinson, vice president of marketing for NYCM Insurance. "We want to strongly express to our customers that 'We are here for you.'"
NYCM Insurance policyholders who suffer storm damage can report a claim any of the following ways:
- Call 1-800-234-6926
- Submit a claim online to www.nycm.com
- Email email@example.com
- Send a photo of your claim via the NYCM app, downloadable at www.nycm.com/mobile
- Fax a claim to 1-607-965-2136
To report a claim, it is best to provide the following information:
- Current policy information (we have the ability to obtain policy information, if you do not have it)
- Contact information
- Date and time of loss
- Description and photos (if possible) of damage
Policyholders who have questions are encouraged to contact their local agent. For a list of agents, visit www.nycm.com or call 1-800-234-6926.
NYCM Insurance, headquartered in Edmeston, N.Y., is a property and casualty insurance carrier that has been providing coverage to residents and businesses in New York since 1899. The company offers automobile, homeowner, mobile home, umbrella and commercial policies and is rated A+ by A.M. Best Company. For more information, call 1-800-234-6926 or visit www.nycm.com.
SOURCE NYCM Insurance