NEW YORK, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ALICE, a SaaS platform that completely connects the guest to the hotel, and connects all service departments within a hotel, announced that NYC's Hôtel Americano has adopted its ALICE SUITE solution. ALICE SUITE supports hotels in providing guests with "end-to-end" superior and efficient service, seamlessly, increasing guest satisfaction and realizing significant cost savings at the same time.
"We are delighted to announce our partnership with Hôtel Americano, one of NYC's most distinctive hotels," said Alex Shashou, ALICE's Co-Founder and President.
"In today's marketplace, properties are challenged not only to meet heightened service levels demanded by guests, as made available through the latest mobile-enabled technology; but also to keep costs under control in the face of pressures from distribution and lodging alternatives that cut into a hotel's bottom line. At ALICE, we have created the first comprehensive platform that both enhances the guest experience and connects all points within the hotel to simplify hotel operations and make them more cost-effective. Hôtel Americano is an exciting property that provides totally unique cultural and design experiences for its guests, and we are delighted to be rolling out our complete Suite of products."
ALICE offers a multi-tiered suite of solutions for hotels:
- ALICE SUITE – an end-to-end system that allows hotels to run on one platform, connecting guests with the hotel, and all service departments within the hotel to one another – fully incorporating all of the individual ALICE solutions listed below.
- ALICE STAFF – a complete, easy to use request management software that connects front-desk, housekeeping, maintenance and F&B teams in real-time, providing quick and simple ticket management, monitoring for completion time, and real-time mobile app for service staff on the move.
- ALICE CONCIERGE – A tool to keep the concierge team organized and to connect the concierge and the guest instantly and seamlessly, providing guests with instant responses to requests – and saving the concierge time and effort in meeting those requests.
- ALICE GUEST – innovative guest facing Mobile, Web and SMS tools, integrated to allow a full range of guest communication and functionality, pre-arrival and on property - including ordering services, real-time chat, and upselling.
ALICE's solutions are in place in dozens of distinctive hotels across the U.S., and have been recognized for innovation in enabling multiple departments in a hotel to respond to guests' requests quickly and easily.
Osama Aduib, General Manager of Hôtel Americano, said, "A design-inspired hotel that celebrates the diversity of NYC's arts and cultural communities, Hôtel Americano is uniquely focused on providing our guests with the highest standards of personalized service, delivered seamlessly. We are happy to partner with ALICE, which offers a comprehensive and easy to use solution for our operations and guest engagement needs, all in one place. We look forward to tremendous results."
ALICE is available as a stand-alone solution, and is also fully integratable with PMS, POS, and all other third party management systems.
Fore more information, visit info.aliceapp.com.
ALICE, info.aliceapp.com, has created the first complete communication, cost savings and revenue generation operations platform for hotels, which enhances the guest experience and connects all points within the hotel to simplify guest service - and make it more cost-effective. ALICE SUITE, which brings together the ALICE Staff, ALICE Concierge and ALICE Guest products into a single platform, allows hotels to connect guests, staff and hotel operations teams quickly and easily, via an easy to use and integrate suite of Mobile, Web and SMS tools.
ALICE was founded in 2014, and received a $9.5million Series A investment led by Expedia, in 2015. It is gaining rapid traction in its mission to help hotel operators and owners leverage innovative technology to create happier guests, and more efficient and effective operations teams. Its products are in place at dozens of branded and boutique hotels across the country.
About Hôtel Americano
Located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood alongside the world's best art galleries and New York's famed High Line Park, Hôtel Americano is Grupo Habita's first property in the US and part of an expanding collection that includes thirteen celebrated hotels throughout Mexico. Known to celebrate art and culture, the 56-room hotel features decidedly Mexican touches, along with New York style details and a selection of European design influences. Quality craftsmanship combined with mid-century design classics, custom amenities, and advanced technology provides guests with a serene space in which to retreat from the bustle of city life outside.
Michael Frenkel, MFC PR
(212) 808-6559/ Michael@mfcpr.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nycs-hotel-americano-partners-with-alice-300285460.html