NYC's Most Expensive Hotel Rooms Revealed
NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New York City's most expensive hotel room goes for a whopping $40,000, and that's a per-night rate. A new report from NewYorkHotels.org revealed this startling discovery when it established the 10 most expensive hotel suites in Manhattan. The average rate at each establishment throughout the month of September served as the determining factor in coming up with the rankings.
It is the Ty Warner Penthouse Suite, at the Four Seasons Hotel, that leads the list. For the $40k per-day price tag, guests are treated to such luxuries as sweeping views of Manhattan in every direction, bathroom sinks made of solid rock crystal blocks and a personal butler who is on call 24 hours a day. While in residence, they also have the use of a Maybach or Rolls-Royce—with a personal driver behind the wheel, of course.
Only slightly cheaper is the Presidential Suite inside the St. Regis. A stay here costs visitors $35,000 nightly. For that price, however, they can brag that they stayed in the same suite that Salvador Dali, Babe Paley and Marilyn Monroe once occupied. Rounding out the Top 3 as the third most expensive NYC hotel suite is The Plaza's Royal Plaza Suite. Inspired by the ambiance of Louis XV's royal court, it goes for the kingly sum of $30,000 per night.
The following table shows the 10 most expensive hotel suites in New York City along with their nightly rates for September 2013.
1. Ty Warner Penthouse (Four Seasons Hotel) $40,000
2. The Presidential Suite (St. Regis) $35,000
3. Royal Plaza Suite (The Plaza) $30,000
4. The Peninsula Suite (The Peninsula) $24,000
5. The Tata Suite (The Pierre) $20,000
6. Presidential Suites (Mandarin Oriental) $18,000
7. Tower Royal Suite (New York Palace) $15,000
8. Empire Suite Duplex (The Carlyle) $15,000
9. Royal Suite (The Ritz-Carlton) $14,000
10. 2-BR Penthouse (Trump SoHo) $10,000
For more information about the various hotel suites included in the rankings, visit: www.newyorkhotels.org/press/hotelsuites.html
Press Contact: Danielle Carter, email@example.com