ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- O2 Secure Wireless, Inc. (Pink Sheets: OTOW) is pleased to release this letter to shareholders that recounts corporate successes, challenges, and sets the stage for upcoming announcements related to corporate growth and strategy.
"My goal has always been to build the most successful wireless and telecommunications company possible," states Val Kazia, CEO of O2 Wireless, "We have made significant progress over these many years, and we are now at the cusp of major breakthroughs primarily due to the final stages of funding becoming available to complete our many projects. Here's what we have accomplished and what we are expecting to finish throughout the rest of 2012.
- Executing on purchase of Dominican Bank. Payments continue to be made on time and per contract. This acquisition will be one of our most profitable entities and could generate millions in revenue.
- Major contracts are ready to be executed with cities in the southeast United States. Upon proper funding, we will begin executing against previously announced plans.
- Acquired a proper retail location for management and issuance of company product.
- Issuing prepaid debit MasterCard cards which could result in a profit advantage as orders increase.
- Begin development of tower facilities with leases acquired from previous years.
- Acquired licenses, and prepared the structure necessary to deploy within Dominican Republic.
"You'll see exciting new things from our company as we finalize plans to utilize our capital and move forward. Thank you for sharing in our success"
Company Overview: O2 Secure Wireless is responsible for the development of wireless Internet facilities across the U.S. The company's recent merger with Earthcom Service Inc. has triggered a stream of investment into underserved markets, including flat rate pre-paid wireless telecom services in developing countries, and the current O2USA MasterCard facility.
Safe Harbor Act: This release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may," "future," "plan" or "planned," "will" or "should," "expected," "anticipates," "draft," "eventually" or "projected." You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company's annual report.
For more information visit our website: http://www.o2securewireless.com, or contact Gibraltan Financial on (407) 830-9777
SOURCE O2 Secure Wireless, Inc.