OBA Membership Elects New Directors and Officers at Annual Meeting
SALEM, Ore., July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Oregon Bankers Association (OBA) recently elected its 2012-2013 board officers and new directors during its annual meeting on July 10, 2012. The OBA membership elected the following officers:
- CHAIR: Mark Stevenson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Capital Pacific Bank, Portland
- CHAIR-ELECT: Kenneth D. Trautman, President & Chief Executive Officer, People's Bank of Commerce, Medford
- SECRETARY-TREASURER: James M. Ford, President & Chief Executive Officer, PremierWest Bank, Medford
"We are thrilled to have these experienced Oregon bankers leading the Oregon Bankers Association over the next year. Their insight and perspective will bring thoughtful leadership both to our organization and our industry," said Linda W. Navarro, president and chief executive officer of the OBA.
The OBA membership also elected the following new directors:
- Cheryl Cebula, Chief Executive Officer, Albina Community Bank, Portland
- R. Shane Correa, EVP & Chief Banking Officer, Home Federal Bank, Nampa, ID
These individuals join the following OBA directors currently serving terms on the board of directors:
- Jeff Bailey, President & Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Eastern Oregon, Heppner
- Donald R. Daggett, Senior Vice President - Eastern Oregon Division, Banner Bank, Hermiston
- Steve W. Gray, President & Chief Executive Officer, Pacific West Bank, West Linn
- Mitchell J. Hagstrom, President - Greater Eugene Market, Pacific Continental Bank, Eugene
- Roger W. Hinshaw, President - Oregon & SW Washington, Bank of America, Portland
- Lonnie Iholts, President, Siuslaw Bank, Florence
- Chris Karlin, SVP - Government Banking, U.S. Bank, Portland
- Trey Maust, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Lewis & Clark Bank, Oregon City
- Don Pearson, Regional President - Oregon, Wells Fargo, Portland
- Brian Rice, District President - Oregon & SW Washington, KeyBank, N. A., Portland
- Steve Rice, EVP & Region Manager, Umpqua Bank, Portland
- Rick Roby, President & Chief Executive Officer, Columbia Community Bank, Hillsboro
About The Oregon Bankers Association
Established in 1905, the Oregon Bankers Association is Oregon's only full-service trade association representing state and national commercial banks, thrifts and savings banks chartered to do business in Oregon. More information is available at www.oregonbankers.com.
SOURCE Oregon Bankers Association
More by this Source
Oregon Bankers Association Inducts Hal Brown into Hall of Fame
Jul 19, 2013, 18:58 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.