OBA Membership Elects New Directors and Officers at Annual Meeting
SALEM, Ore., July 6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Oregon Bankers Association (OBA) recently elected its 2010 - 2011 officers during its annual meeting. The OBA membership elected the following officials:
- Chair – Ann Marie Mehlum, president and chief executive officer, Summit Bank, Eugene, OR
- Chair-Elect – Chris Karlin, senior vice president – government banking, U.S. Bank, Portland
- Secretary-Treasurer – Mark Stevenson, president and chief executive officer, Capital Pacific Bank, Portland
"The OBA membership has elected some of Oregon's best banking executives to serve on the OBA board, providing us strong leadership during a time of significant challenge for our industry," said Linda W. Navarro, president and chief executive officer of the OBA.
The OBA membership also elected the following new directors:
- Karen Lantz Fornshell, president and chief executive officer, Northwest Bank, Lake Oswego
- Steve Gray, president and chief executive officer, Pacific West Bank, West Linn
- Don Pearson, regional president – Oregon, Wells Fargo, Portland
These individuals join the following OBA directors currently serving terms on the board of directors:
- Jim Clark, president and chief executive officer, Oregon Pacific Bank, Florence
- Donald R. Daggett, senior vice president - Eastern Oregon Division, Banner Bank, Hermiston
- James M. Ford, president and chief executive officer, PremierWest Bank, Medford
- Mitchell J. Hagstrom, president - greater Eugene market, Pacific Continental Bank, Eugene
- Roger W. Hinshaw, president - Oregon and SW Washington, Bank of America, Portland
- Neal T. McLaughlin, executive vice president and treasurer, Umpqua Bank, Portland
- Thomas Moran, president and chief executive officer, Community Bank, Joseph
- Cynthia D. Purcell, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Banner Bank, Walla Walla, WA
- Brian Rice, district president of Oregon and SW Washington, KeyBank, Portland
- Robert D. Sznewajs, president and chief executive officer, West Coast Bank, Salem
- Kenneth D. Trautman, president and chief executive officer, People's Bank of Commerce, Medford
- Robert J. Ward, president and chief executive officer, Home Valley Bank, Grants Pass
About The Oregon Bankers Association
Established in 1905, the Oregon Bankers Association is Oregon's only full-service trade association representing state and national commercial banks, thrifts and savings banks chartered to do business in Oregon. More information is available at www.oregonbankers.com.
SOURCE Oregon Bankers Association
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.