DUBLIN, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rntrf/oem_powertrain) has announced the addition of the "OEM Powertrain Strategies for CO2 Compliance in Europe towards 2021 " report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyses the CO2 emission compliance road map of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in Europe. It covers current and future factors, offering readers an unrivalled understanding of the strategies used to ensure full CO2 compliance.
Nine OEMs are analysed to determine whether they will comply with their group target. The role of key powertrain technologies like direct injection, gasoline turbocharging, engine downsizing, and powertrain lightweighting as enablers to meet the 2020 targets is discussed for each OEM.
This research gives a very detailed, segment-wise technology adoption roadmap of one of the most challenging standards in the world. Consequently, technologies and strategies discussed here are expected to define the future of powertrains across the world.
- Although CO2 targets get tough with reducing weight, a 100 kg-reduction in vehicle weight is expected to give twice as much fuel savings as the reduction in targets.
- As the materials are currently expensive, their economic combination and early achievement of economies of scale will give manufacturers competitive advantage in terms of fuel efficiency and cost.
- BMW Group
- Daimler Group
- FIAT Group
- Ford Group
- Hyundai Kia Group
- PSA Group
- Renault-Nissan Group
- Toyota Group
- Volkswagen Group
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. OEM Profile-BMW Group
5. OEM Profile-Daimler Group
6. OEM Profile-FIAT Group
7. OEM Profile-Ford Group
8. OEM Profile-Hyundai Kia Group
9. OEM Profile-PSA Group
10. OEM Profile-Renault-Nissan Group
11. OEM Profile-Toyota Group
12. OEM Profile-Volkswagen Group
13. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rntrf/oem_powertrain
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets