Offers.com Upgrade Gives Consumers More Ways To Save
Product Deal Expansion, Site Redesign and Personal Offers Pages Make Offers.com the Place to Save
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Offers.com, a leading online savings destination, is announcing a major site redesign and upgrade. Already a leader in online coupons, we are making Offers.com the top destination for online savings with discounts of all kinds including coupon codes, product deals and service offers aggregated and verified from the best stores and brands.
"We are thrilled with the upgrade we've launched," said Offers.com CEO Steve Schaffer. "We think consumers will be very pleased with the changes we've made that feature more product deals from top stores, better filtering options and navigation, and new interactive sharing capabilities. For us, it's all about creating the best place for consumers to save when they shop online."
What's New at Offers.com?
The site has been redesigned with a cleaner layout and softer design. The major improvements and features include:
- Expanded product deals and categories to make it easier for consumers to explore and find great deals. This expansion included rolling our DailyDeals.com site and technology into Offers.com.
- Redesigned store and category pages, which now allow users to filter coupons and deals by product or offer type.
- New Offers Pages let consumers build their own personalized page of offers and share it with their friends.
How Does Offers.com Help Consumers Save?
Our hand-picked and verified offers save consumers an average of $34 per transaction. On top of that, we have many other ways to help consumers save time and money by using Offers.com:
- Easily filter and browse offers in more than 300 categories.
- Sign up for free email alerts featuring offers from your favorite stores.
- Seasonal and holiday Savings Centers including ones devoted to to Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Mother's Day and many more.
- Read Savings Tips articles and resources designed to give users advice on the best ways to save.
What are Offers Pages?
An Offers Page is your own personal place where you can share all the offers you've collected with friends. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up, and you can customize it to make it your own. You can even get a personalized URL. One of our favorite Offers Pages is from Merchandising Manager Julia Stewart. Visit her page at: Offers.com/julia
Other features of Offers Pages include:
- Interactive tools to favorite, comment on and submit your own offers
- Share pages and offers with friends and others in our Community
- Follow fellow savers who share your shopping interests
"Our favorite addition to Offers.com is our Offers Pages and interactive sharing features,"said Offers.com Vice President of Product Scott Griffin. "Offers Pages give each of our members a place to collect and share all their favorite offers, creating a way to save that works best for them."
Offers.com is a leading online destination for consumers to save time and money with their online shopping. Each day we serve up the top coupon codes, product deals and other offers from more than 6,000 stores and brands. Offers.com has about 300 categories including clothing, electronics, household goods, credit cards and many more. The site has more than 50,000 of the best offers in about 300 categories. Offers are verified, rated and updated daily by the Offers.com deal experts and community. We even let users customize and share offers they like with a personal Offers Page. The company, founded in 2009, is based in Austin, Texas.
More by this Source
Offers.com Launches Annual Scholarship Contest After Inaugural 2013 Edition
Mar 07, 2014, 09:46 ET
Valentine's Day: Facts and Tips to Save Money on Romance's Big Day
Feb 05, 2014, 04:30 ET
Save More Money in 2014: Buy the Right Products at the Right Time
Jan 07, 2014, 04:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.