LONDON, Nov. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain has calculated that the global offshore wind market will see capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $21,610m in 2016, including spending on turbines, foundations and installation services. This report addresses the development of the global offshore wind market, analysing the prospects for the three submarkets and ten key national markets. It focuses on CAPEX for the EPC of projects for 2016-2026, and also includes offshore wind capacity forecasts for this period. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the wind and power generation industry. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
This report is essential reading for anyone in the power or renewables sectors with an interest in offshore wind. Purchasing this report today will allow you to recognise important market opportunities and make informed business decisions about the global offshore wind market.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the global offshore wind market evolving?
- What are the prospects for cost reduction in the three key components of the offshore wind market: foundations, turbines and installation services
- Which countries are currently attracting the greatest spending and which will see the highest growth rates over the next ten years?
- Who are the main companies in the global offshore wind market, where do they operate and what are their future prospects?
- What are the main factors driving and restraining each of the leading national offshore wind markets?
- How have the installed offshore wind capacities of the leading countries changed over time?
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the three main offshore wind components from 2016-2026:
- Installation services
2) The report includes CAPEX and installed capacity forecasts and detailed analysis of developments in three regional markets and ten national markets from 2016 to 2026:- The Americas Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026- The Asian Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026- The European Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The USA Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Chinese Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Japanese Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The South Korean Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Belgian Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Danish Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Finnish Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The German Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The Netherlands Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
- The UK Offshore Wind Market Forecast 2016-2026
3) The report also includes detailed tables of all existing and planned offshore wind power projects:
- Project Name
- Turbine Capacity MW
- Number of Turbines
- Turbine Manufacturer
- Average Depth m
- Distance to Shore km
- Total Capacity MW
- Estimated Cost $m
- Year Commissioned
Planned Projects- Project Name- Status- Owner- Capacity MW- Location- Turbine Manufacturer- Average Depth m- Distance to Shore km- Number of Turbines- Foundation- Transmission
4) The analysis is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- Markus Rieck from GE Renewable Energy
- Catrin Jung-Draschil from Vattenfall
- Matt Whitby from MHI Vestas
- Ruben Dijkstra from Eneco
- Simon Gray from EEEGR
5) The report includes detailed profiles of the five leading turbine suppliers and five leading offshore wind project owners, including an overview of their key projects:
- MHI Vestas
Project Owners- DONG- E.ON- Iberdrola Renovables- RWE- Vattenfall
This independent, 275+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 196 tables and figures examining the offshore wind market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the offshore wind market. With CAPEX forecasts, a detailed breakdown of historical installed offshore wind capacity and national offshore wind capacity forecasts, as well as in-depth analysis from 2016-2026, this report will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the energy storage technologies value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
- Transmission and distribution system operators
- Electricity sector utilities
- Operators and owners of offshore plants
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the power or energy sector with an interest in offshore wind. Purchasing this report today will provide you with invaluable insight that will help you to recognise vital market opportunities and challenges.
Order the Offshore Wind Power Market 2016-2026 report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3594771/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/offshore-wind-power-market-2016-2026-capex-on-turbines-foundations--installation-and-capacity--project-data-300368565.html