NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The latest report from business intelligence provider Visiongain offers in depth analysis of the oil & gas automation & control (A&C) systems market. Visiongain assesses that the oil & gas automation & control (A&C) market will generate revenues of $24.58bn in 2017.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you now.
The 161 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global oil & gas automation & control (A&C) systems market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market. In this brand new report you find 128 in-depth tables, charts and graphs - all unavailable elsewhere.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
- Global oil & gas automation & control systems market forecasts from 2017-2027
- 128 tables, charts, and graphs examining the oil & gas automation & control systems market
- Forecasts for 6 oil & gas automation & control systems by technology:
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Other systems.
- Forecasts for 3 oil & gas automation & control systems sectors:
- Forecasts for 5 regional and 16 national oil & gas automation & control systems markets from 2017-2027 including:
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Profiles of the leading 10 companies within the oil & gas automation & control systems industry
- ABB Ltd.
- Honeywell International
- Siemens AG.
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Emerson Electric Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Cameron International Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- A PEST analysis of the political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market.
The report delivers considerable added value by answering the following questions:
- How is the automation and control systems market within the oil and gas industry evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the automation and control systems market within the oil and gas industry? What are the market dynamics?
- What are the market shares of each automation and control technology in 2017, 2022 and 2027?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- What is the market share of sales for each region for automation and control systems in the oil and gas industry and how will it evolve between 2017 and 2027?
- What will the sales by sector (up, mid or downstream) of automation and control systems in the oil and gas industry between 2017 and 2027?
- Who are the leading companies in this market?
- What restraints to the growth of automation and control systems sales are there in the oil and gas industry?
- What drivers of growth of automation and control systems sales are there in the oil and gas industry?
- Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the oil & gas automation & control systems market value chain.
- Oil & gas supermajors
- Engineering companies
- Oilfield service providers
- Manufacturers of DCS, PLC, SIS, SCADA or MES systems
- Operators of offshore and onshore oil & gas fields;
- Companies specialising in enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
- Oil & gas analysts
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the oil & gas A&C systems market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04595334-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oil--gas-automation--control-ac-systems-market-2017-2027-300386774.html