NEW YORK, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in G8
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in G8
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil & gas market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $845.2 billion in 2015 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -13.2% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,025.1 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $426.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $111.0 and $89.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $517.7 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $141.4 and $103.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 oil & gas market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 oil & gas market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil & gas market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the significant competitors in this market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662397-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oil--gas-global-group-of-eight-g8-industry-guide-300254688.html