Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in US Texas to 2015 - Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields
NEW YORK, July 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in US Texas to 2015 – Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields
GlobalData's energy offering, "Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Outlook in US Texas to 2015 – Production Analysis, Forecasts and Details of Major Crude Oil and Natural Gas Blocks and Fields" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the exploration and production industry in US Texas. It provides asset level information related to active and planned oil and gas fields and exploration blocks in US Texas. The profiles of major companies operating in the upstream industry in US Texas are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: This is a on-demand report and will be delivered within 6 working days of the purchase.
- Updated information relating to all active exploration blocks
- Information on all the major operating and planned crude oil and natural gas fields as well as details on crude oil and natural gas production and reserves
- Provides historical data from 2003 to 2010, forecasts to 2015
- Details operators and equity partners of major oil and gas fields and exploration blocks
- Includes information relating to acreages of exploration blocks
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description and strategic analysis. Key companies covered include BP Plc, ConocoPhillips, Devon Energy Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on exploration licenses and oil and gas fields.
- Identify growth markets and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast data.
- Assess your competitor's exploration and production asset portfolio.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies.
1 Table Of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 How To Use This Report
2.3 Market Definition
3 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector
3.1 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Country Snapshot
3.1.1 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Key Data
3.1.2 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Assets Map
3.2 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Reserves
3.2.1 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil Reserves
3.2.2 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas Reserves
3.3 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Production
3.3.1 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Crude Oil-Historical Production
3.3.2 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas-Historical Production
3.3.3 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas-Historical Production
3.3.4 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Natural Gas-Forecasted Production
3.4 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Asset Details
3.5 US Texas Exploration and Production Sector, Exploration Block Details
4 Profile of Key Companies
4.1 Key Company, Company Snapshot
4.1.1 Key Company, Company Overview
4.1.2 Key Company, Key Information
4.2 Key Company, Business Description
4.2.1 Key Company, Business Overview
4.2.2 Key Company, Exploration And Production Segment
4.3 Key Company, Value Chain Analysis
4.3.1 Key Company, Upstream
4.3.2 Key Company, Midstream
4.3.3 Key Company, Downstream
4.4 Key Company, SWOT Analysis
4.4.1 Key Company, SWOT Overview
4.4.2 Key Company, Strengths
4.4.3 Key Company, Weaknesses
4.4.4 Key Company, Opportunities
4.4.5 Key Company, Threats
4.5 Key Company, Revenue Analysis
4.5.1 Key Company, Revenue By Segment
4.5.2 Key Company, Revenue By Geography
4.6 Key Company, Financial And Operational Review
4.7 Key Company, Key Industry Specific Ratios
5 US Texas Financial Deals Landscape
6 US Texas Recent Developments
7.1.2 Secondary Research
7.1.3 Primary Research
7.1.5 Expert Panel Validation
7.3 Unit Of Measure
7.4 Contact Us
7.5 About GlobalData
Note: Some content types may not be available in this report
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626