HOUSTON, Oct. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The editors of Oil and Gas Investor are pleased to announce the honorees of its annual "Thirty under 40" program. These individuals were nominated as rising stars in the areas of entrepreneurial spirit, creative problem solving, leadership and community involvement.
Honorees come from each major industry sector: exploration and production, acquisitions and divestitures, oilfield services, midstream and finance.
The Oil and Gas Investor website hosts video interviews and other special features with these individuals. Profiles of honorees also appear in the October 2016 issue of Oil and Gas Investor.
The 2016 honorees are (in alphabetical order):
- Luke Albrecht, Vice President, Business Development, Enervest Ltd.
- James Armstrong, Sr. Manager, Land and Joint Ventures, Nexen Energy ULC
- Nicholas Asher, Vice President, Business Development, Meagher Energy Advisors
- Chris Atherton, President, EnergyNet.com Inc.
- Howard Barnwell, Director, A&D Advisory, BMO Capital Markets
- Andrejka Bernatova, Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations, PennTex Midstream Partners LP
- Mark Bisso, Managing Director, Och-Ziff Capital Management
- Brendan Matthews, Vice President, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Tim Brendel, Oil & Gas Group Head,, Associated Bank
- Jeff Brinlee, Vice President, Commercial Gathering and Processing/Business Development, Enable Midstream Partners
- David Cecere, Principal, Oil and Gas Private Equity, Tailwater Capital
- Luke Essman, President & CEO, Canyon Creek Energy II LLC
- Matt Flavin, President, Concord Energy Holdings LLC
- Nathaniel Harding, Founder and President, Antioch Energy
- Matthew Hinson, Vice President, Permian Basin, WPX Energy Inc.
- Jeffrey Knupp, Director, Investment Banking, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- Vanessa Gomez LaGatta, Senior Vice President- CFO & Treasurer, Quicksilver Resources Inc.
- Stephen Lee, Co-founder and Partner, KLR Group
- David McClure, Vice President, Facilities & Midstream, Alta Mesa Services LP
- Lindsay Miller, Vice President, Business Development, Summit Midstream Partners
- Prakash Moparthi, Executive Director, M&A and Business Management, Nextera Energy
- Kyle Mork, President, Energy Corp. of America
- Brennan Potts, President and CEO, Accelerate Resources LLC
- R. Davis Ravnaas, Co-Founder and CFO, Rivercrest Royalties
- Corey Riley, President, Riley Exploration Group Inc.
- Ash Shepherd, Commercial Manager- Mexico, Talos Energy LLC
- David Terry, Vice President, Engineering, Covey Park Energy LLC
- Luke Wilkens, Vice President, Business Development, INEXS Inc.
- Neil Wizel, Managing Director, First Reserve
- Sam Xu, Head of Oil and Gas Investment Banking, CohnReznick Capital Markets Securities
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oil-and-gas-investor-recognizes-rising-industry-stars-with-its-annual-thirty-under-40-program-300338101.html
SOURCE Hart Energy