olloclip Introduces The Quick-Flip™ Case With Pro-Photo Adapter For The Complete Photo Experience
Turns the iPhone and iPod touch into a Compact Mobile Photo Studio
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., June 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arriving just in time for capturing vacation scenery, graduation/holiday fun and summer sunsets, olloclip continues to take mobile photography further than ever with the sleek, lightweight olloclip Quick-Flip™ case and Pro-Photo Adapter.
When used with the olloclip® 3-in-one lens (purchased separately), the olloclip Quick-Flip case turns the iPhone 5/4S/4 and iPod touch 5th generation into a mobile photo studio with features and functionality that take mobile photography further than ever. The accompanying Pro-Photo Adapter enables dedicated mobile photographers to use a tripod mount (or other attachment) at a moment's notice delivering the steadiness needed for the best possible photograph while on the go.
"The olloclip Quick-Flip case is designed for anyone who wants to keep the iPhone protected in a hard case while using the olloclip 3-in-one quick-connect lens for shooting photos and videos," said Patrick O'Neill, CEO and founder of olloclip. "By eliminating the need to remove the case, shooting photos and videos is easier and more spontaneous. The new Quick-Flip case delivers flexibility for both serious and amateur photographers looking to incorporate the iPhone into their workflow."
The olloclip Quick-Flip case features:
- QUICK-FLIP CORNER - The olloclip case is specially designed to reveal a corner of the iPhone without removing the case. A corner of the Quick-Flip case rotates to expose the phone's camera so users can easily slide on the olloclip 3-in-one lens (designed for fish-eye, macro, or wide-angle shots) without removing the case.
- SHUTTER RELEASE - The Quick-Flip rotating corner acts like a shutter release that presses the "volume up" (+) button on the iPhone for greater ease and convenience.
- PRO-PHOTO ADAPTER - The included Pro-Photo Adapter has two standard tripod mounts and a cold shoe for attaching photographic accessories such as tripods, video lights or microphones (not included with the case).
- iPod touch - For greater flexibility, a special adapter allows the olloclip case to be used with the iPod Touch 5th generation.
- Sturdy, lightweight design - The olloclip Quick-Flip case is made of polycarbonate material, measures 5" H x 2.43" W x 0.43" D (126mm H x 62mm W x 11mm D) in size, and weighs only 0.6 ounces (17 grams), and 1.1 ounces (31 grams) with the Pro-Photo Adapter.
PRICING AND RETAIL
- The olloclip Quick-Flip case for the iPhone 4/4S and 5 comes in white or translucent black and retails for $49.99 USD.
- The olloclip 3-in-one quick-connect lens for the iPhone 4/4S and 5 retails for $69.99 USD.
- The olloclip® iPod touch lens adapter is available for iPod touch 4th and 5th generation and is automatically included with the olloclip lens or can be purchased separately for $9.99.
- The olloclip Quick-Flip case and olloclip 3-in-one lens can be purchased individually or as a bundle at http://www.olloclip.com and through major retailers including Apple, Best Buy and Target.
The olloclip® brand is synonymous with creativity in your pocket — olloclip products give amateur and professional photographers alike the ability to use the iPhone to capture and share what was previously impossible — easily, spontaneously and artistically. With olloclip, one's mobile phone becomes a window to the world, and mobile photography/videography enters a whole new realm of possibility. olloclip® is a registered trademark. © 2012 olloclip. All rights reserved. For more information about olloclip, visit olloclip.com.
More by this Source
olloclip® Introduces the Macro 3-IN-1 Clip-On Photo Lens for iPhone and iPod touch
Dec 05, 2013, 08:05 ET
WIRED Store in New York City to Showcase olloclip 4-in-1 and Telephoto iPhone Lenses
Dec 03, 2013, 08:05 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.