HENDERSON, Nev., July 01, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OMICS Group is a pioneer and leading scientific event organizer, which publishes around 300 Open Access Journals and organizes over 100 Scientific Conferences all over the globe annually with the support from various scientific associations and 20,000 editorial board members. After the successful completion of 103 Conferences worldwide, it is proud to announce "4th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems" slated on March 24-26, 2014 at San Antonio, USA.
The Journey of Pharmaceutica Conference started long back in June 2011 at Las Vegas, USA, with the focus on Disseminating the Advancements in Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems and received the participation of around 150 eminent speakers and attendees from more than 30 countries, with the cumulative effort of eminent speakers from USFDA, Various State Universities, Medical Universities and Pharmaceutical industry professionals the event successfully oriented the research path of many budding professionals working in the field of Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery systems.
The tremendous success of acted as a driving force to organize "2nd International Conference on Pharmaceutics & Novel Drug Delivery Systems" held in February 2012 in San Francisco, USA. The theme of the conference was "To showcase the cutting edge technologies in Pharmaceutics & Strategies of Drug Delivery", leading the attendees to witness the prolific keynote presentations, raised the solutions and fulfilled the goal of showcase the cutting edge technologies in Pharmaceutics and NDDS.
Pharmaceutica-2014 panel topics include:
- Preformulation Considerations for Conventional Dosage Form Development
- Preformulation Considerations for Novel Dosage Form Development
- Formulation Aspects for Various Routes of Drug Administration
- Recent Technologies in Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
- Prodrugs for Targeted Drug Delivery
- Recent Advances in Targeted Drug Delivery
- Major Challenges in Drug Delivery
- Physiological Considerations of Drug Delivery
- Advances in Biotherapeutics - Drug Discovery and Development
- Vaccine Drug Delivery
- Regulatory Issues in Pharmaceutics and Novel Drug Delivery
For conference registration / sponsorship application and additional details about Pharmaceutica-2014, visit http://pharmaceutica2014.pharmaceuticalconferences.com/# or contact us at email@example.com
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
OMICS Group Conferences
2360 Corporate Circle . Suite 400 Henderson
NV 89074-7722, USA
OMICS Group Inc., please contact-
Name: John Benson
SOURCE OMICS Group Inc.