NEW YORK and AUSTIN, Texas, March 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Omnicom's FleishmanHillard and Resolution Media today announced the launch of StoryConnect @Omnicom, a data-driven, socially-enabled content and advertising center, for the South by Southwest Interactive Festival (SxSW), held March 13-17 in Austin, TX.
StoryConnect @Omnicom will help make big data small by tracking and reacting to top social trends and topics at SXSW, helping Omnicom clients, attendees, and non-attendees alike cut through the noise to get to the insights that matter most to them. Combining the audience segmentation and performance marketing expertise of Resolution Media with the visualization and content expertise of FleishmanHillard, StoryConnect @Omnicom is a system of creative storytelling where the production, publication and consumption of branded content is measured in real-time and over time.
Leveraging four modules (FH's ContentWorks and TrueIQ, and Resolution Media's ClearTarget™ and Current@Resolution) at a global holding company scale ensures that all Omnicom agencies can utilize the system. StoryConnect @Omnicom also builds upon the successful work that Annalect, which houses Resolution Media, has done to-date to use data and technology to drive greater precision and efficiency in reaching clients' target audiences with impactful content.
"In this always-on, always-connected world, marketers face more complexity that ever before," said Jonathan Nelson, CEO of Omnicom Digital. "StoryConnect is a great example of our creative, media, and digital teams, working side-by-side, leveraging data and analytics to help inform the planning and production of real-time and relevant content for our clients."
In addition, Omnicom agencies will take center stage at SxSW Interactive 2015, delivering cross-industry presentations, panels and events featuring the brightest minds in marketing. Highlights include:
- Omnicom and Marketo will host a CMO reception on Sunday, March 15, at The Vulcan Gas Company.
- New advertising startups and technology partners will be introduced at the StoryConnect @Omnicom Lounge during SxSW Interactive. Full programming available here.
- A SxSW tradition, GSD&M will open its doors to 3,000+ attendees on Monday, March 16, to celebrate SxSW, Austin, art, great live music and some of the best food and drinks in the city.
- Brands, Bands and Fans – "Impact of Music on Brands."
- Right Brain Leadership.
- Dancing on the Ceiling! Women Leading In Media and Tech at SxSW.
- Cultures of Advocacy: People, Product and Change.
- Daily Web Content for Branded Websites.
- Brand marketers will gather together at Interbrand's Red Circle reception on Monday, March 16.
- Wearables and The Happiness Quotient.
- Mecosystem 2020.
- Fourth Annual Bootstrap BBQ will bring start-ups and big brands together, hosted by OMD's Ignition Factory.
- Egg Hunt: The History of Easter Eggs in Games.
- Art and Experience: A Future for Creativity.
- When Your Devices Decide to Touch You Back.
- A Crash Crouse in Maker Movement Marketing.
- The Invisible Salary: Why Money Doesn't Matter.
- Crashing Oculus Rift and Hacking New VR Experiences.
Omnicom Group (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations, and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news.
SOURCE Omnicom Group