LAKE FOREST, Calif., April 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- New Medicine (http://www.newmedinc.com) has launched New Medicine's Oncology KnowledgeBASE (http://www.nmok.net), a highly disciplined relational database that provides a comprehensive view of the global oncology sector.
- developer/affiliate (over 1,000 pipelines)
- generic name/brand name/other designation
- mechanism of action
- cancer indications; over 100 indications
- clinical indications; hundreds of indications
- administration route
- molecular target
- biomarker/companion diagnostics
- delivery technology
- preclinical development status
- clinical development by phase and status
- clinical history, including trial protocols, interim and final results
- sales history (when available)
nm|OK Company profiles
nm|OK profiles over 2,250 companies in the oncology space in terms of:
- enabling technologies
- pipelines, etc.
nm|OK Targets in Oncology profiles
nm|OK profiles over 1,000 molecular targets implicated in cancer and its treatment in terms of:
- cancer indication
- utility (treatment, in vivo imaging, in vitro diagnosis, prognosis, disease monitoring, etc.
To contact New Medicine, request a no-obligation 2-week access to nm|OK or to order nm|OK, please visit http://www.newmedinc.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oncology-drug-development-and-personalized-medicine-knowledgebase-300249734.html
SOURCE New Medicine