NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whether you are a San Francisco, Atlanta or Denver football fan, or are just in the market for a great hotel deal in those cities, check out OneTravel.com's 2013 "Travel Bowl." Starting today, travelers can visit www.onetravel.com/hotels/travelbowl and find hotel deals in the eight hometowns of the playoff teams. While there are over 30 offers available, they will expire as the cities' corresponding teams are eliminated weekly from the playoffs.
There's no fantasy about these football-theme deals. Savvy travelers who book Travel Bowl offers will enjoy savings up to 30 percent off hotel stays between February 4 and March 31. Among the deals are:
- Atlanta – 28 percent off The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree. Nightly rates from $126 for stays February 8-11.
- Baltimore – 18 percent off Sheraton Baltimore City Center. Nightly rates from $151 for stays March 11-14.
- Boston – 23 percent off The Westin Waltham Boston. Nightly rates from $134 for stays March 15-18.
- Denver – 29 percent off The Inverness Hotel. Nightly rates from $114 for stays March 15-18.
- Green Bay – 15 percent off Hilton Garden Inn Green Bay. Nightly rates from $106 for stays February 15-18.
- Houston – 15 percent off Hilton Garden Inn. Nightly rates from $93 for stays March 1-4.
- San Francisco – 28 percent off Hotel Tomo. Nightly rates from $123 for stays February 4-7.
- Seattle – 30 percent off the Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa. Nightly rates from $142 for stays February 18-21.
After the big game on Super Sunday, just like the MVP, visitors to OneTravel.com can also say, "I'm going to Disney World!" as the leading online travel site will launch special travel deals to Orlando beginning Monday, February 4 at www.onetravel.com/hotels/travelbowl. Up to 35 percent off March and April hotel stays will be available at The Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Walt Disney World's Dolphin Resort from $119 per night.
OneTravel.com is a leading online travel booking site offering travel deals for today's savvy traveler looking for quality and value. For the best value in travel visit OneTravel, or call 866-794-6049.
Media Contact: Korin Lamourt, 212-402-1676, firstname.lastname@example.org