Online Backup Provider IDrive launches backup app for Synology NAS device
LOS ANGELES, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IDrive Inc. is a dedicated player in the online backup realm and cloud storage world. The offsite, online backup company consistently addresses changing trends in the data storage industry. As it continues to improve upon the opportunities in online backup, IDrive Inc. has launched an app for backing up Synology NAS devices.
IDrive's Synology Backup app has onsite and offsite backup capabilities, which provide a more comprehensive disaster recovery plan. IDrive created this app to give Synology users a reliable online backup solution that is fast and affordable. Raghu Kulkarni, CEO of IDrive Inc., commented that, "Cloud storage has been recognized significantly for data protection, and NAS devices are no exception. We are sure that Synology device users will find greater confidence and ease-of-use in online backups using our IDrive app for Synology."
Highlights of IDrive app for Synology:
- Any-time interactive backup and restore for data present in Synology NAS devices.
- Option for scheduling automatic backups and restores, as per convenience.
- Email notifications on completion of scheduled backup operations.
- Availability of elaborate log reports detailing account activities.
- New UI for better user experience.
- Proxy support for NAS and bandwidth throttle feature.
- Customization of backup location.
- Account log off for improved security.
- Real time quota calculation, log status updates, as well as scheduled and manual job status.
IDrive is a universal online backup service that's easy and secure. Synology users can now take advantage of a simple solution for data protection with an IDrive account. For an affordable price, IDrive offers a trusted and reliable disaster recovery plan, security of critical data, and access to a trusted backup solution with NSA-proof encryption with the option for a private key.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance, sync and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, IBackup®,RemotePC™ and EVS for developers. The company's services help over 2 million customers back up over 45 Petabytes of data.
SOURCE IDrive Inc.