NEW YORK and TEL AVIV, Israel, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With Big Data playing an increasingly important role in online advertising and marketing, eXelate, the leading data and analytics engine powering optimal digital marketing decisions, is announcing the first Israeli-based summit focused on Big Data in digital media: Big Data eXposed.
Big Data eXposed, eXelate's inaugural summit co-sponsored by Citrusleaf, is dedicated to the use of big data to fuel technology-driven advertising and marketing decisions. The event will bring together Data-Driven executives to discuss how they use big data to make better decisions for their clients and in their organizations. From analytics to customer engagement, from enterprise servers to the cloud, Big Data eXposed will provide insight into how today's leading organizations are making smarter marketing decisions faster with big data.
Big Data eXposed will include sessions and presentations focused on the impact of big data on online marketing, addressing some of the following topics:
- Best practices for generating insights gleaned from Big Data, and transforming them into action
- Advertising advancements and how the ecosystem is leveraging Big Data to increase efficiency and improve revenue
- Technical opportunities and entrepreneurialism spurred by the growth of big data
Speakers at Big Data eXposed include:
- Gabi Bilczyk, founder & CTO, Conduit
- Guy Ernest, Chief Architect, newBrandAnalytics
- Bruce Fran, CEO, Citrusleaf
- Eric Gold, Director, International Sales, Citrusleaf
- Ori Lahav, Co-founder & CTO, Outbrain
- Haggai Shachar, Director, Data Services, LivePerson
- Aya Soffer, PhD, Director, Information Management Analytics, IBM Research
- Yair Weinberger, VP R&D, Contextin
- Ronen Nir, Partner, Carmel Ventures
- Shlomo Aflalo, GM Israel and VP Research and Development
- Elad Efraim, CTO & Co-Founder, eXelate.
"Many of the big data players in the online advertising ecosystem have research and development centers in Israel, including Conduit, Outbrain and eXelate. We are thrilled to host the first Big Data summit for the online advertising industry in Tel Aviv," said Mark S. Zagorski, CEO, eXelate. "Israel is the birth place of many online advertising pioneers, and we're hoping that local online advertising companies will join us as we discuss and debate the future of big data for digital marketing."
To request an invitation to Big Data eXposed, please contact email@example.com.
eXelate provides data and insight on online purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral propensities that enable digital advertisers to make optimal marketing decisions. Through the collection of directly measured online data and distribution partnerships with information leaders such as Nielsen, Nielsen Catalina, MasterCard Advisors, Bizo, and more, eXelate makes online, offline, and custom modeled data sets actionable across 400M online consumers worldwide. eXelate's proprietary maX data™ - customized audiences built for advertisers based on first and third party data - delivers 3-5x campaign performance as compared to standard data sets. As members of the NAI, IAB, Council for Accountable Advertising, OPA and Evidon's Open Data Partnership, eXelate is a leader in privacy compliant advertising practices. For more information, please visit http://www.exelate.com.
For more information:
PR for eXelate
t: (646) 755-6120