NEW YORK, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With audience modeling playing an increasingly important role in digital marketing, eXelate, the leading data and analytics engine powering optimal digital marketing decisions, is announcing the first summit focused on data modeling: Modeling eXposed .
eXelate's modeled data and analytics event, Modeling eXposed, will address how innovations in data modeling can be implemented into digital marketing programs for more effective targeting, campaign management, business intelligence, and analytics.
What: Modeling eXposed
When: June 20th, 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Where: The Standard Hotel, 848 Washington Street, New York, NY (map)
Modeling eXposed will include sessions and presentations which will focus on the impact of big data and audience modeling on online marketing, addressing some of the following topics:
- Data analytics for improved marketing decisions
- Custom audiences for cross-channel media optimization
- Adaptive audience intelligence methodology
- Modeling as a direct response and customer relationship strategy
Speakers at Modeling eXposed include:
- Emily Riley, VP Research Director Interactive Marketing at Forrester, who will deliver the keynote,
- Eugene Becker, VP of Analytics at Xaxis,
- Jonathan Carson, CEO, Digital at Nielsen,
- Curtis Villars, VP Media Solutions at MasterCard,
- Yasemin Tarakci, SVP at Citi Group,
- Peter Vandre, VP of Digital Analytics Practice at Merkle,
- as well as eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski, CRO Damian Garbaccio, and SVP Analytics Kevin Lyons.
"Modeling eXposed is a forum in which our industry peers can address innovations in modeling and really illustrate how marketers can use these ideas to see actual results," said eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski. "The future of targeting will focus on building the most accurate messaging based on the custom modeling on a brand-by-brand, campaign-by-campaign basis of online, offline and first party data."
To request an invitation to Modeling eXposed, please contact email@example.com.
eXelate provides data and insight on online purchase intent, household demographics and behavioral propensities that enable digital advertisers to make optimal marketing decisions. Through the collection of directly measured online data and distribution partnerships with information leaders such as Nielsen, Nielsen Catalina, MasterCard Advisors, Bizo, and more, eXelate makes online, offline, and custom modeled data sets actionable across 400M online consumers worldwide. eXelate's proprietary maX data™ - customized audiences built for advertisers based on first and third party data - delivers 3-5x campaign performance as compared to standard data sets. As members of the NAI, IAB, Council for Accountable Advertising, OPA and Evidon's Open Data Partnership, eXelate is a leader in privacy compliant advertising practices. For more information, please visit http://www.exelate.com.
For more information:
PR for eXelate
t: (646) 755-6120