LAS VEGAS, Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 6pm.com, an online retailer of shoes, clothing and accessories for the whole family, is turning six on September 6, 2013. The retailer has built a successful business by delighting style-savvy shoppers with on-trend, in-season merchandise from the brands they love and by surprising deal seekers with deep discounts. To celebrate its golden birthday, the brand is giving its loyal customers plenty of party favors.
It's a Party and Everyone Is Invited
6pm.com shoppers know they can score the best price on coveted brands every day, but during the birthday celebration on September 6, customers everywhere can shop special deals and play party games for the chance to win prizes, including this fall's must-have style accessories. Promotions and social media activities include:
- Brands like UGG, Nike, Nine West and Oakley up to 60 percent off.
- Wish and Win Pinterest Sweepstakes, a chance to pin and win up to five items priced at $50 or less.
- 6pm.com Scavenger Hunt, where Twitter followers can win $25 gift cards by responding to trivia questions whose answers can be found on the 6pm.com website.
"Our sixth birthday is the perfect time for us to say thank you to the shoppers who have helped 6pm.com grow," said Kristen Whiteley, 6pm.com senior brand marketing manager. "When we started out we never could have imagined how our customers' passion for style and value would push us to keep adding great brands and finding more ways to offer great deals. We are grateful and our birthday celebration is a fun way to show it."
For Las Vegas Fans Only
6pm.com is proud to call Las Vegas home, so for those fans who find themselves within the city limits, there will be plenty of opportunities to get to know the brand in person:
- 6pm.com will treat residents and visitors to 100 free taxi rides every day from
September 3-30. Flag a "Score, Score" taxi wrapped with the distinctive, red, 6pm.com logo for a chance at a free fare.
- Anyone hopping into a "Score, Score" taxi on Sept. 6 will receive a coupon for 20 percent off any purchase made at 6pm.com that day.
- 6pm.com's senior style advisor, Jay Alexander, will stake out popular Las Vegas tourist attractions, offering on-the-spot style consultations, including six fall style tips.
- Alexander also will give away six free gifts as part of the consultations.
Fast Growing Brand
"It is an exciting time to be at 6pm.com," said Graham McCulloch, director, 6pm.com. "We've enhanced our online shopping experience and added service perks like free shipping on all orders. We also continue to improve our brand selection through strong relationships with designers and suppliers. Our customers share our enthusiasm for the latest styles and incredible deals and that makes it fun to come to work everyday."
New Downtown Digs
As part of the Zappos family, 6pm.com will move into its new headquarters in Downtown Las Vegas on Monday, September 9, 2013. Together the brands, led by CEO Tony Hsieh, are on a mission to revitalize Downtown Las Vegas, making it the most community-focused large city in the world.
At 6pm.com, we have cultivated relationships with top vendors and brand-name designers around the world, allowing us to offer in-demand shoes, clothing and accessories for everyone in your family at an unbeatable price—always 30-75 percent off.
We offer twice the shopping satisfaction of other online retailers as we help 6pm.com customers Score on the Style and Score on the Price. We delight our brand shoppers with on-trend, in-season styles and we surprise our value shoppers with name-brands at deep discounts. We are proud to bring exclusive items to our customers too, with brand partners designing unique products only available through 6pm.com.