NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the 20 Best Online Schools for Masters in Instructional Technology, a comprehensive list intended to introduce potential graduate students to the best available online programs in this field.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution, by clicking the link below:
A Masters in Instructional Technology is a fabulous option for numerous professionals. Many elementary, high school, and higher education teachers choose to earn this degree because of the enormously beneficial effects it has in the construction of both a nurturing learning space and innovative curricula. Teachers with a background in instructional technology are valued in any educational department due to their increased understanding of how the modern student learns in a technologically advanced classroom. Other professionals may seek out this degree to enhance human resources and educational positions within business and other environments. In this way, they have an understanding of what builds moral, efficiency, and confidence within the work place.
This list of twenty online schools represents some of the most celebrated educational institutions in America. Students attending any one of these fine graduate programs can look forward to a superb team of faculty members and advisors, as well as opportunities and resources that support students' experiences throughout their coursework. Upon graduation, alumni have an incredibly sound understanding of instructional technology, and go on to become highly successful teachers and instructors in a great many environments.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "A Masters in Instructional Technology leads to a fulfilling career designing technology driven environments that conform to the latest trends and learning patterns. With such an understanding, graduates are cherished in many different professional areas."
Below we have listed the schools that have made the 20 Best Online Schools for Masters in Instructional Technology:
- Western Governors University – Salt Lake City, UT
- Fort Hays State University – Hays, KS
- Teachers College Columbia University – New York, NY
- Kent State University – Kent, OH
- American College of Education – Indianapolis, IN
- Northern Arizona University – Flagstaff, AZ
- Indiana University Bloomington – Bloomington, IN
- Penn State World Campus – University Park, PA
- Colorado State University—Global Campus – Greenwood Village, CO
- Texas A&M University – College Station, TX
- Bowling Green State University – Bowling Green, OH
- Appalachian State University – Boone, NC
- University of Central Missouri – Warrensburg, MO
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, MI
- Boise State University – Boise, ID
- Lamar University – Beaumont, TX
- University of Wyoming – Laramie, WY
- George Washington University – Washington, D.C.
- University of Arkansas – Fayetteville, AR
- Purdue University – West Lafayette, IN
These 20 Best Online Schools for Masters in Instructional Technology were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that gives students more than just classroom experience. OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution.
The editors of OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand. In developing this list, OnlineSchoolsCenter.com chose not to list the schools in an ordered way, but instead highlighted twenty of the very best programs, all of which have their own unique strengths.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onlineschoolscentercom-names-20-best-online-schools-for-masters-in-instructional-technology-300428226.html