NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 Online Master's of Healthcare Administration, an index of distance education programs that offer peerless instruction in the field of health management.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution and course flexibility by clicking the link below:
There is a great need for competent, well-educated professionals who can provide any business or organization with well-strategized and executed health administration. The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists the growth rate of healthcare professionals at 23% for the next seven years, which is well-above average. Now is a perfect moment to earn a Master's degree to secure a career, not just as a health administrator, but a business professional in a field that craves honest and hardworking employees and executives.
Online programs do not sacrifice a student's involvement within an academic community. On the contrary, many of the curricula on this list exemplify scenarios in which students work together to solve real-world challenges. Distance education students form strong bonds with faculty and academic advisors who, together, help craft personalized programs for each student that embodies both the goals of the individual and the priorities of the institution.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "Healthcare administration leads students and alumni to places that they may not have considered prior to entering the program. Students gain skills that are applicable in many business and management environments. Graduates should not feel that their options are narrow or limited as they have the opportunity to explore many avenues of business and healthcare."
Many of these online programs are designed by professionals within the field - not only practicing healthcare administrators, but lawyers, medical professionals, economists, and statisticians, all of whom help sculpt a program that provides students with today's most relevant skill-sets. With a proper education, graduates will expand the field in many positive directions!
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Top 20 Online Master's of Healthcare Administration:
- Ohio University - Athens, Oh
- St. Joseph's University - Philadelphia, PA
- University of Cincinnati - Cincinnati, OH
- Vanderbilt University - Nashville, TN
- Louisiana State University in Shreveport - Shreveport, LA
- The George Washington University - Washington, D.C.
- Seton Hall University - South Orange, NJ
- Walden University - Minneapolis, MN
- Bellevue University - Bellevue, NE
- Penn State World Campus - State College, PA
- Capella University - Minneapolis, MN
- Utica College - Utica, NY
- Western Carolina University - Cullowhee, NC
- Benedictine University - Lisle, IL
- Colorado State University - Fort Collins, CO
- Grantham University - Lenexa, KS
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater, OK
- Trident University - Cypress, CA
- University of Saint Mary - Leavenworth, KS
- University of Maryland, University College - College Park, MD
Cell: (931) 636-4286
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onlineschoolscentercom-releases-2015-2016-list-of-20-of-the-top-online-masters-programs-in-healthcare-administration-300157296.html