NASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 Online Master's of Elementary Education Degree Programs, an index of the very best graduate distance education programs in the country.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution and course flexibility by clicking the link below:
One of the most fulfilling career paths a person can follow, elementary education is both a highly challenging and rewarding pursuit. These individuals dedicate their lives to ensure the nurturing development of young minds, who will eventually contribute to the progression of society. With that in mind, it is paramount that elementary school teachers have a strong academic background that will prepare them to deliver difficult information in a creative and inspiring manner. Elementary school teachers make a massive impression on their students for the rest of their lives, and can be extremely beneficial and memorable to all persons.
These Top 20 Online Master's of Elementary Education Degree Programs give students a huge amount of flexibility when earning a challenging degree. Many individuals do not have the time to dedicate to a synchronous, on-campus curriculum, and so these 20 institutions, many of which are instructed by the same on-campus faculty, are a perfect match for the fully employed, professional adult. These programs were chosen according to their level of professionalism, quality of instruction, and the challenging nature of the program itself.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "Well-trained elementary educators are an extremely important asset all across the globe. These strong individuals help shape the world we live in by fostering the development of children's minds, who will soon make a significant impact within their communities. Inspiring young people to learn and live respectfully is one of the most compassionate careers a person can lead."
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Top 20 Online Master's of Elementary Education Degree Programs:
1. Auburn University - Auburn, AL
2. Liberty University - Lynchburg, VA
3. Western Governors University - Salt Lake City, UT
4. Capella University - Minneapolis, MN
5. Western Kentucky University - Bowling Green, KY
6. Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff, AZ
7. University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa, AL
8. University of North Dakota - Grand Forks, ND
9. American Public University - Charles Town, WV
10. Southern New Hampshire University - Hooksett, NH
11. California State University, Fullerton - Fullerton, CA
12. West Virginia University - Morgantown, WV
13. Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
14. Delta State University - Cleveland, MS
15. Eastern Kentucky University - Richmond, KY
16. Ball State University - Muncie, IN
17. Slippery Rock University - Slippery Rock, PA
18. University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
19. University of Mississippi - University, MS
20. Indiana State University - Terre Haute, IN
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an independent online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution. The editors of OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand. In developing this list, OnlineSchoolsCenter.com, chose not to list the schools in an ordered way, but instead highlighted twenty of the very best programs, all of which have their own unique strengths.
Cell: (931) 636-4286
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onlineschoolscentercom-releases-editors-choice-for-top-online-masters-degree-programs-in-elementary-education-300220022.html