NASHVILLE, Tenn., July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top Accredited Online Colleges, a comprehensive index including the very best, accredited, online schools in the country!
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution, by clicking the link below:
Accrediting commissions are responsible for monitoring college programs, including: opportunities, coursework, and stability. Accreditation is an extremely important institutional recognition that indicates that a particular school/program has exceeded expectations set forth by national agencies. There are dozens of accrediting organizations in the country that endorse hundreds of different programs. The more accreditation a school receives, the better received they are within the educational community, and the more students will attend their institution.
These twenty renowned schools offer many different accredited programs that are recognized both regionally and nationally as the very finest online schools. These schools give students incredible opportunities within their programs and communities in order to enhance the learning process. Most offer associate's, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs, as well as multiple certificate and diploma opportunities, all of which are well accredited. No matter what type of degree a student might seek, one of these colleges/universities will set them on the path to success, as well as a fulfilling future career.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "It is very important to attend an accredited school. When a particular institution lacks accreditation, either regionally or nationally, it indicates that the offered programs may be sub-par, and may not conform to certain standards."
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Top Accredited Online Colleges:
* Liberty University - Lynchburg, VA
* Regent University - Virginia Beach, VA
* Old Dominion University - Norfolk, VA
* Walden University - Minneapolis, MN
* Penn State World Campus - University Park, PA
* Southern New Hampshire University - Hooksett, NH
* Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs, CO
* Capella University - Minneapolis, MN
* Arizona University - Tempe, AZ
* Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
* University of Illinois at Springfield - Springfield, AZ
* Western Governors University - Salt Lake City, UT
* Herzing University - Menomonee Falls, WI
* Kennesaw State University - Kennesaw, GA
* University of Massachusetts - Lowell, MA
* Bellevue University - Bellevue, NE
* Keiser University - Fort Lauderdale, FL
* Hodges University - Naples, FL
* Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff, AZ
* East Carolina University - Greenville, NC
These Top Accredited Online Colleges were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that give students more than just classroom experience.
OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution. The editors of OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand. In developing this list, we chose not to list the schools in an ordered way, but instead highlighted twenty of the very best programs, all of which have their own unique strengths.
Cell: (931) 636-4286
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onlineschoolscentercom-releases-its-top-20-accredited-online-colleges-in-the-us-300300286.html