NASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 20 On-Campus Schools for Culinary Programs. This detailed index introduces potential students to the finest culinary schools in America.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution, by clicking the link below:
There are numerous crucial positions to be filled within the culinary industry, and many different skills that are required within each of these positions. Whether students are looking to start a career as a chef or a baker, or as a hospitality and food service manager, a degree in the culinary discipline gives them the highest caliber opportunities and instruction available in the U.S. Professional cooking is a trade that is cherished and coveted across the entire world, and, with the right training, gives individuals the ability to utilize their talents in different worldly environments. Management and executive positions are also important professional areas of the trade that keep the industry financially profitable and investment worthy.
These Top 20 On-Campus Schools for Culinary Programs give students access to state-of-the-art facilities that are run by some of the finest chef instructors in the world. In one of these elite programs, students gain marvelous techniques from famous chefs, in academic institutions that are praised by world-class cooks and food critics. By enrolling in one of these programs, students ensure a bright future for themselves and go on to establish strong networking connections and develop invaluable talents.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "This exciting industry is always in need of well-educated and experienced professionals who can add new and invigorating ideas to the field. Studying under highly respected master chefs at one of these twenty schools gives students a fantastic lens through which to be introduced to the culinary arts and establish a fulfilling career."
Below we have listed the schools that have made the Top 20 On-Campus Schools for Culinary Programs:
- The Culinary Institute of America – Hyde Park, NY
- Kendall College – Chicago, IL
- Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts – Austin TX; Boulder, CO
- Institute of Culinary Education – New York, NY
- International Culinary Center – Campbell, CA; New York, NY
- Columbus State Community Colleges – Columbus, OH
- New England Culinary Institute – Montpelier, VT
- Sullivan University – Louisville, KY
- Johnson and Wales University – Providence, RI
- The Art Institute of Washington – Washington, D.C.
- El Centro College – Dallas, TX
- Arizona Culinary Institute – Scottsdale, AZ
- Faulkner State Community College – Gulf Shores, AL
- L'Academie de Cuisine – Gaithersburg, MD
- Florida State College at Jacksonville – Jacksonville, FL
- San Diego Culinary Institute – San Diego, CA
- Indian Hills Community College – Ottumwa, IA
- The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College – Philadelphia, PA
- Lincoln Culinary Institute – Hartford, CT
- Boston University Metropolitan College – Boston, MA
These Top 20 On-Campus Schools for Culinary Programs were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that gives students more than just classroom experience. OnlineSchoolsCenter.com is an online web publication that is committed to enhancing the information available to students when choosing an academic institution.
The editors of OnlineSchoolsCenter.com collect the most important and relevant data about colleges, universities, and campus facilities from various highly respected sources and offer them in a simple format that is easy to understand. In developing this list, OnlineSchoolsCenter.com, chose not to list the schools in an ordered way, but instead highlighted twenty of the very best programs, all of which have their own unique strengths.
Cell: (931) 636-4286
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onlineschoolscentercom-releases-their-picks-for-the-top-20-on-campus-schools-for-culinary-programs-300335866.html