NASHVILLE, Tenn., June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineSchoolsCenter.com has recently released their list of the Top 15 Online Schools for Master's of Electrical Engineering Degree Programs, which catalogues the finest graduate programs in electrical engineering that are offered 100% online.
You may view the list, along with a description of the benefits of each institution and course flexibility by clicking the link below:
Electrical engineers possess some of the most brilliant minds on the planet. Such a rigorous and demanding career requires a meticulous understanding of many different fields. These professionals are responsible for the creation and advancement of technologies that are now integral to day-to-day life, such as cell phones, computers, and the Internet. There are many prestigious institutions in which electrical engineers are crucial, for example, national defense and homeland security, NASA and aerospace industries, construction companies, and more!
In order to command positions of higher responsibility and management within this field, it is necessary for students to gain a thorough education—these programs offer students invaluable support and resources throughout their academic and professional careers. Through complex coursework and projects completed closely with classmates and faculty members, students gain outstanding skills and techniques that drastically enhance their capabilities as engineers.
According to lead researcher and writer, Rowan Jones, "Electrical engineering is an incredibly complex field of study, and students must be ready to immerse themselves in highly challenging coursework. These top fifteen institutions offer excellent, flexible, and highly compelling curricula, through which distance education students work closely with their classmates and professors in tight-knit, virtual academic communities."
The entire listing is as follows:
- Arizona State University – Tempe, AZ
- University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- University of Delaware – Newark, DE
- Capitol Technology University – Laurel, MD
- Stanford University – Stanford, CA
- Ohio University – Athens, OH
- Columbia University in the City of New York – New York City, NY
- University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
- Drexel University – Philadelphia, PA
- Purdue University – West Lafayette, IN
- New York University – New York City, NY
- Colorado State University – Fort Collins, CO
- Villanova University – Villanova, PA
- Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, OH
These programs were chosen for several factors that put them ahead of other online graduate programs, due to the: nature of the coursework, degree of thoroughness and complexity of the curriculum, 100% online availability, sufficient financial aid availability, and an education that give students more than just classroom experience.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onlineschoolscentercom-releases-their-picks-of-the-top-online-schools-for-masters-of-electrical-engineering-degree-programs-300280318.html