NEW YORK, May 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's extensive and detailed 447 page report reveals that onshore oil and gas pipeline infrastructure will experience CapEx of $61.8bn in 2015.
If you are involved in the pipelines industry or intend to be, then you must read this report. It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date.
Market scope: Oil & gas pipelines are an essential part of hydrocarbon transportation and distribution, and required to ensure the smooth operation of the energy industry. The market is currently experiencing a number of important changes, with strong economic and population growth in some developing countries, most notably China and India, necessitating an expansion of pipeline infrastructure, while the more established North American region is experiencing a renaissance in domestic production, which is leading to investments in pipeline projects.
This report represents a significantly expanded scope with freshly-analysed conclusions and content including a new 99-page database of major existing pipelines in each region, analysis of 11 leading national markets, seven regions, a description of major geopolitical trends, analysis of the factors leading to the oil price collapse and scenario forecasts, PLUS an in depth analysis of the oil price's relevance to the pipelines market.
You will find In-depth discussions of five of the largest market uncertainties presently:
- Analysis and scenario forecasts relating to the oil price fall.
- Argentina shale possibilities,
- Colombian peace negotiations
- Mexican constitutional reform,
- Violence in Iraq
Read on to discover more. This extensive 446 page report contains 370 tables and figures for you to examine providing a thorough assessment of the pipelines market.
The Onshore Oil & Gas Pipelines Market 2015-2025 report responds to your need for definitive oil & gas pipelines market data:
- Where are the oil & gas pipelines market opportunities?
- 370 tables, charts, and graphs reveal market data allowing you to target your strategy. Find global baselines and forecasts for transmission onshore pipeline network lengths (km) in each of the 11 forecast countries, in each of the 7 regions, and globally.
- When will the oil & gas pipelines market grow?
- Global, regional and oil & gas pipelines submarket CapEx forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025
- Why will the oil & gas pipelines market evolve?
- Two expert interviews with key opinion leaders reveal the industry factors.
- Gaz-Systems S.A.
- Magellan midstream Partners L.P.
- Which oil & gas pipelines application submarkets will flourish from 2015-2025?
- Oil Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Gas Pipeline Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Where are the regional oil & gas pipelines market opportunities from 2015-2025?
- 7 regions are analysed in the report both in terms of CAPEX levels from 2015-2025, but also in terms of: additional pipeline network lengths (km) and total lengths (km) are also revealed from 2015-2025
- North America
- Central America
- South America
- Middle East
- The following 11 markets represent the regions of greatest opportunity in the coming ten years, both in terms of CAPEX levels in between 2015 and 2017, and in terms of overall market growth into 2025.The additional pipeline network lengths (km) and total lengths (km) are also revealed from 2015-2025
Canada forecast 2015-2025
- United States forecast 2015-2025
- Mexico forecast 2015-2025
- Colombia forecast 2015-2025
- Argentina forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Iran forecast 2015-2025
- Kenya forecast 2015-2025
- Nigeria forecast 2015-2025
- Where are the major oil & gas pipelines contract, projects and programmes?
- A 99 p
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03152205-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/onshore-oil--gas-pipelines-market-report-2015-2025-how-will-unconventional-shale-oil--gas-production-influence-pipelines-infrastructure-find-capex--length-forecasts-contract-analysis--top-company-profiles-300274277.html