Speakers and attendees at Open Networking Summit represent the best and brightest in next-generation open source networking and orchestration technologies. Topics that will be explored at the event include container networking, software-defined data centers, cloud native application development, security, network automation, microservices architecture, orchestration, SDN, NFV and so much more.
Initial keynote speakers who have confirmed attendance to date include:
- Martin Casado, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- John Donovan, Chief Strategy Officer and Group President – AT&T Technology and Operations with Andre Fuetsch, President AT&T Labs and Chief Technology Officer at AT&T
- Justin Dustzadeh, VP, Head of Global Infrastructure Network Services, Visa
- Dr. Hossein Eslambolchi, technical advisor to Facebook, Chairman & CEO, 2020 Venture Partners
- Albert Greenberg, Corporate Vice President Azure Networking, Microsoft
- Rashesh Jethi, SVP Engineering at Amadeus IT Group SA, the world's leading online travel platform
- Sandra Rivera, Vice President Datacenter Group, General Manager, Network Platforms Group, Intel Corporation
- Amin Vahdat, Google Fellow and technical lead for networking, Google
Additional keynote speakers will be announced next week along with the full schedule of speakers and sessions.
Those who register to attend by February 19 will save over $800 over late registration pricing.
Members of the press who would like a complimentary press pass should contact Dan Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Open Networking Summit is made possible by Diamond Sponsor Intel and Platinum Sponsor Huawei.
About The Linux Foundation
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world's top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Founded in 2000, The Linux Foundation today provides tools, training and events to scale any open source project, which together deliver an economic impact not achievable by any one company. More information can be found at www.linuxfoundation.org.
The Linux Foundation has registered trademarks and uses trademarks. For a list of trademarks of The Linux Foundation, please see our trademark usage page: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/trademark-usage.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
The Linux Foundation
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/open-networking-summit-announces-initial-keynote-speakers-from-amadeus-andreessen-horowitz-att-google-intel-microsoft-visa-and-more-300404877.html
SOURCE The Linux Foundation