OpenNebula Cloud Conference 2013 Announces Final Speaker Line-Up and Schedule
MADRID, September 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- The line-up includes cloud experts from leading organizations like Produban Santander Group, Deutsche E-Post, CentOS, Akamai, BBC, European Space Agency and Fermilab
The OpenNebula Project announced today the complete line-up of speakers and the final schedule for the first ever OpenNebula Conference. OpenNebula delivers the most feature-rich, customizable and open solution to build enterprise clouds and virtualized data centers. With thousands of deployments worldwide, OpenNebula has a very wide user base that includes leading companies in banking, technology, telecom and hosting, as well as research and supercomputing centers.
The first OpenNebula Conference, taking place from 24 to 26 of September in Berlin, is set to bring together cloud users, developers, administrators and builders to share knowledge and practical insight. The OpenNebula Conference is the place to learn about how advances in cloud technology are helping IT managers and executives tackle their computational and business challenges. The educational content will be delivered through 6 keynotes, 2 tracks with 16 regular talks, 1 hands-on tutorial and 3 community sessions.
- Keynote speakers from Produban - Bank Santander, Akamai, Fermilab, Deutsche E-Post, European Space Agency, CentOS Project, and C12G Labs.
- The talks are organized in three tracks about user experiences and case studies, integration with other cloud tools, and interoperability and HPC clouds and include speakers from leading organizations like CloudWeavers, Terradue, NETWAYS, INRIA, BBC, inovex, AGS Group, Hedera, NetOpenServices, CESNET or CESCA.
- The Hands-on Tutorial will show how to build, configure and operate your own OpenNebula cloud.
- The Lightning Talks, Hacking and Open Space Sessions will provide an opportunity to present and discuss burning ideas, and meet face to face to discuss development.
The OpenNebula Conference would like to thank Platinum Sponsor inovex and Media Partners Linux Magazine and Admin Magazine. There are sponsorship opportunities still available at http://opennebulaconf.com/sponsors/
This first ever edition of the OpenNebula Conference will be presented by C12G Labs and hosted by open source specialist NETWAYS, which has long experience in the organization of events in the open source environment. Last tickets still available at http://opennebulaconf.com/registration/
All company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For more information: http://www.OpenNebulaConf.com