Customers From Across The World Honored for Delivering Innovative Solutions That Enable The Digital World
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced the winners of the 2015 OpenText Elite Awards. The awards recognize OpenText customers who have delivered innovative solutions that enable their organizations to accelerate business processes, transform information and data insights, and simplify supply chain challenges to deliver a better way to work.
"Digital changes everything, and we are proud to recognize OpenText customers as global leaders who are driving the digital world for their customers, employees and partners," said Mark J. Barrenechea, CEO, OpenText. "Our customers refuse to stand still and let the world change around them, and the OpenText Elite awards honor those who have truly embraced digital at the very heart of their organizations; creating new opportunities, developing new business models and finding new ways to work in a digitally disrupted marketplace. Congratulations to all our 2015 Elite Award winners."
Announced at the company's Enterprise World 2015 conference, the 2015 Elite Award winners are:
- Elite Award for Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Customer Success
- Elite Award for Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Leadership Award
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Cloud Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Business Process Management (BPM) Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Customer Experience Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative B2B Integration Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Analytics Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Digital Marketing Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative ERP Application Integration Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Energy Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Life Sciences Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Public Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Media & Entertainment Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Telecommunications Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Legal Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Automotive Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in the Retail Sector
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Supply Chain Project
- Elite Award for Most Innovative Project in Consumer Packaged Goods
About OpenText Enterprise World Now in its 17th year, OpenText Enterprise World explores the latest trends in the digital landscape and prepares attendees for success in the digital world. Attendees have the opportunity to hear keynotes from industry leaders as well as choose from more than 150 targeted training workshops, breakouts, and customer roundtables focused on cloud, security, collaboration, compliance and more. For the latest news on OpenText Enterprise World, visit the Enterprise World Buzz.
About OpenText OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com.
Connect with us:
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2015 Open Text Corporation. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text SA and/or Open Text ULC. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text SA or other respective owners. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
SOURCE Open Text Corporation