One of the new capabilities of OpenText Release 16 further enables organizations to deepen customer engagements through highly personalized communications and engaging digital experiences. Organizations can digitize the entire customer journey, while seamlessly managing an integrated information flow from engagement through to insight, to gain a better understanding of the customer, partner or business process. The platform offers a flexible hybrid strategy to offer either on-premises or cloud deployments to meet a customer's IT structure, budget and requirements and is optimized for the OpenText Cloud
"OpenText Release 16 delivers complete and integrated EIM that enables Engagement to Insight, allowing customers to transform their businesses into digital businesses," said Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO and CTO. "With newly acquired products from HP Inc. and Recommind, OpenText continues to extend its EIM platform and the value of customer information via purpose-built industry solutions. At the end of the day, all businesses are information businesses, and OpenText Release 16 helps customers to unlock the value of their information."
"The new enhancements in OpenText Release 16 made it an easy decision for us to upgrade," said Markos C. Dolopikos, principal officer, IT Department at Black Sea Trade & Development Bank. "The new simple and responsive user interface with role-based views provides a personalized experience which will increase user adoption across our organization. Furthermore, document-centric workflows will enhance internal collaboration and simplify business process automation."
"The new user interface and custom search have proved a big hit with users, and with Release 16 we have, in terms of corporate search, at last found the Holy Grail," commented Rick Quarmby, principal knowledge management advisor for Hydro Tasmania. "OpenText's Extended ECM platform offers significant benefits to our organization and an end to any confusion about where to store asset related information. It's now becoming crystal clear to the users, and that's a huge win for our business."
New OpenText Discovery Suite
OpenText™ Discovery Suite brings discovery analytics to enterprise content, to surface key documents, contract terms, personnel with expertise, and critical early insights. Leveraging unstructured data analytics, machine learning, and interactive visualizations, our discovery solutions are trusted by organizations worldwide for litigation, investigations, due diligence, compliance, and better decision-making.
Next Generation Customer Experience Management
OpenText Release 16 delivers the next generation of Customer Experience Management (CEM) to maximize customer lifetime value. The only EIM focused digital experience solution, OpenText Release 16 EP1 meets the broad set of content presentation and interaction needs from marketing to customer service.
As part of OpenText Release 16, OpenText Experience Suite features a single application in each of the key customer experience areas including web content management (OpenText™ TeamSite), customer communications management (OpenText™ Exstream enhanced with full real-time transactional capabilities of Communications Center), digital asset management (OpenText™ Media Management) and customer care and support (OpenText™ Qfiniti and OpenText™ Explore). Customers can extend the Experience Suite Platform with OpenText™ MediaBin, OpenText™ Web Experience Management, OpenText™ Optimost and OpenText™ Experience Analytics, which continue to receive strong investments.
"The investment and focus OpenText is putting on its Customer Experience Management solutions is very exciting," said Mark Fassbender, global head of Web Optimization at Lexis Nexis. "Marketers today invest a lot of time and effort in trying to understand the customer journey from first contact through to renewal and retention. By connecting reporting and insights from each key stage of the customer journey together in an integrated solution, OpenText allows for a better understanding of what content works best for each channel and customer group across the whole customer lifecycle, which is pretty awesome."
Number One EIM Cloud
OpenText Release 16 EP1 simplifies the delivery of core digital transformation solutions in the cloud, starting with new ECM and Extended ECM Cloud editions enabling integration with other leading vendor solutions. From expanded supply chain analytics solutions to faster provisioning of web services integration, OpenText continues to advance supply chain automation solutions, exceeding data sovereignty and compliance requirements and offer true multi-tenant deployment across customer communications management and marketing solutions.
"The OpenText Cloud is the number one EIM cloud," continued Barrenechea "With more than 1100 managed services customers, 65,000 trading partners, 25 billion transactions and $7 trillion in commerce flowing through the OpenText Cloud, OpenText is leading the market."
As the strategic foundation of the OpenText EIM portfolio, OpenText Release 16 is a single platform that manages and analyzes the entire flow of information from customer engagement to deep business insight. The OpenText EIM portfolio enables the flow of information through Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Business Network (BN); captures and orchestrates the flow of information across complex business processes with Business Process Management (BPM); organizes and stores all the information assets in Enterprise Content Management (ECM); adds intelligence on information assets with Discovery; and delivers meaningful business insights from information spread across and beyond the enterprise with Analytics. OpenText's EIM solutions are available for deployment on-premises, in the cloud and in hybrid deployments. EP1 brings the following key product enhancements to OpenText Release 16:
Deeper Ecosystem Integration - the OpenText Extended ECM platform bridges information silos and enhances information flow for improved process productivity. A responsive UI, deep API integration and built-in analytics capabilities equip customers with an information management backbone that ties together disparate digital sources.
- OpenText Extended ECM for Salesforce®: Connecting the Salesforce cloud to the OpenText Extended ECM Platform presents a single, united view across structured and unstructured data sources directly within the Salesforce user interface.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Content Management by OpenText: Providing an accelerated process for collaborating and storing digitized employee files allows HR business partners to focus on strategic activities like recruiting and talent management. The solution is supported within OpenText's global cloud infrastructure.
Expanded Business and Vertical Solutions—OpenText address the specific needs of vertical industries to enable customers with a competitive advantage in their sector, providing a flexible and highly-scalable information solution.
- OpenText Extended ECM for Government: Supporting public sector organizations moving to electronic record management and full digitization initiatives while helping those organization to comply with local, regional and international information governance standards.
- OpenText Fax2Mail for Healthcare: The only cloud-based fax solution built specifically for healthcare, the solution allows healthcare providers to focus on patients by digitizing document workflows, including sending patient documents for review, records requests, processing referrals and transitions of care.
- OpenText Engineering Document Management: Providing engineers and supporting teams with a secure, collaborative web-based environment to create, capture, review, and manage offers a single, authoritative repository for storing and organizing engineering documents. Persona-driven dashboards and streamlined work processes make finding information, increasing productivity and controlling risk more efficient and effective.
- OpenText Process Suite: Enables business experts to easily create dynamic case management solutions with guidance from the new Case Management Accelerator and expansion of the low-code development functionality delivered in EP1. Now the "citizen developer" experiences a more user-friendly way to build and deploy case management solutions and automate information-centric business processes.
- Trading Grid Analytics: Data blending capabilities provide customers with a comprehensive view of all their information, allowing them to quickly identify risks and opportunities based on real-time and historical performance indicators.
EP1 is the first in the Release 16 enhancement pack series and general availability
is expected on October 31, 2016.
OpenText enables the digital world, creating a better way for organizations to work with information, on premises or in the cloud. For more information about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC) visit opentext.com.
Connect with us:
OpenText CEO Mark Barrenechea's blog
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
Certain statements in this press release may contain words considered forward-looking statements or information under applicable securities laws. These statements are based on OpenText's current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections about the operating environment, economies and markets in which the company operates. These statements are subject to important assumptions, risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict, and the actual outcome may be materially different. OpenText's assumptions, although considered reasonable by the company at the date of this press release, may prove to be inaccurate and consequently its actual results could differ materially from the expectations set out herein. For additional information with respect to risks and other factors which could occur, see OpenText's Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other securities filings with the SEC and other securities regulators. Unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws, OpenText disclaims any intention or obligations to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Copyright ©2016 Open Text. OpenText is a trademark or registered trademark of Open Text. The list of trademarks is not exhaustive of other trademarks. Registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Open Text. All rights reserved. For more information, visit: http://www.opentext.com/who-we-are/copyright-information.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160912/406334LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/opentext-release-16-ep1-enables-digital-transformation-for-engagement-to-insight--300353870.html
SOURCE Open Text Corporation