Year after year high risk industries like energy, chemicals and utilities see increasing mandates for compliance and reducing risk yet are being pressed to drive more efficiency in their operations. Industry leaders now recognize that in order to balance operational efficiency with risk management- it's critical that they have the best people, systems and tools required to mitigate and manage the dynamic operational risk they face on a daily basis.
The Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit (Houston, Texas, February 7-9) brings together over 100 Heads of Operations, HSE, ORM and Operational Excellence all in one location to discuss and strategize how to close risk gaps and bridge the silos that exist in every company operating in a hazardous environment.
Over 40 industry experts will demonstrate how to develop the culture, systems and processes of the world's highest reliability organizations. Confirmed speakers include:
- Lynne Buchanan, Americas Region Manufacturing Excellence Lead, Shell Oil
- Wendy Schram, CAPA and Continuous Improvement Manager, Dow Chemical
- Bonnie Schwartz, Vice President, Environmental, Health & Safety, Calpine
- Matt DiGeronimo, Vice President, Operations, Veolia
- Hugo Ashkar, Global Risk Manager, BP
- David Loyd, Chief, Safety & Test Operations Division, NASA
- Captain Hung Nguyen, Former U.S. Coast Guard Captain and Co-chair, Deepwater Horizon Joint Investigation Team
- Mark Little, Vice President, Health & Safety, Cenovus Energy
- Stephan Blasilli, Head of Corporate Initiatives, EDP Renewables
- Dr. Kristen Kulinowski, Board Member, U.S. Chemical Safety Board
- Solomon Dadebo, Head of Productivity, PBC & Process Systems Eng., Praxair
The 2017 agenda features roundtables, panels, case studies and workshops on Human Factors, Process Safety, Asset Risk Management, Safety Culture, Procedure Management, Root Cause Analysis, Leadership and Behaviour, Management of Change and much more.
Leslie Allen, Portfolio Director for the Operational Excellence event series comments: "With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can industry leaders consistently deliver operational excellence? This exclusive event is the best opportunity to learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your products sustainable and your operations productive."
To find out more, download the 2017 agenda at opexandriskmanagement.iqpc.com/PR
SOURCE IQPC, London