LONDON, Sept. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
What can be expected from the ophthalmic devices market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? Visiongain's brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 205-page report provides 176 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces analysis), product profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Ellie Bai, Press Relations Officer, Taiwan Liposome Company
- Martina Iniotri, Ophthalmic Specialist, JINS Eyewear Inc.
See revenue forecasts for the leading international markets
How will leading national markets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts ophthalmic device revenues in national markets, including:
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for ophthalmic devices market will reach $18bn in 2015, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2025. The ageing population in many of the world's largest markets will combine with a shift towards newer and more expensive lenses which will drive sales to 2025.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain's analysis of 10 leading ophthalmic device companies, including these:
- Johnson and Johnson
- Alcon (Novartis)
- Bausch and Lomb (Valeant)
- Abbot Medical
- Hoya Corporation
- Carl Zeiss Meditec
- Nidek Co.
- STAAR Surgical
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Historical revenues from 2013 to 2014
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Recent financial results
- Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What about R&D – the pipeline for new devices? You see trends for these areas and technologies:
- Smart Lens technology
- Ocular drug delivery devices
- Highly efficient surgical devices and suites
The R&D pipeline for surgical devices is particularly strong, with faster and more precise machines being in demand. These are not revolutions in the technology and may not allow for new surgeries to be performed, but instead increase the efficiency of current surgeries.
What issues will affect the ophthalmic devices industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the ophthalmic devices market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Highly challenging payment environment
- Rapidly advancing technology leading to quickly eroding profit margins
- The rise of pharmaceutical treatments for a number of ophthalmic diseases
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Ophthalmic Devices Market Forecast 2015-2025: Future Prospects for Leading Companies in Vision Care, Surgical, Diagnostic & Monitoring Devices report helps you
In summary, our 205-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the global ophthalmic devices market – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading regional ophthalmic device markets – US, Japan, China, Russia, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Rest of Europe, Brazil, India, Mexico, South Korea and Rest of the World
- Predicted revenues of the leading national markets for contact lenses to 2025 – see potentials of top products
- Assessment of 11 leading companies – hear about products, results and strategies including pipeline analysis and recent developments
- Review of R&D pipelines – investigate developmental trends and progress
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
- View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with authorities
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3247301/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48