NEW YORK, Sept. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Ophthalmic drugs - new study showing you trends, partnerships, and predicted revenues
Where is the market for ophthalmic drugs heading? What are the commercial prospects for this market? Visiongain's new report shows you potential revenues and other trends to 2025, discussing data, opportunities and prospects.
Our 337 page report provides 243 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess:
- Forecasted sales at world market, submarket, regional and national level
- You will see financial results and revenue predictions
- Interviews, trends, opportunities
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you will find:
- Original analyses, with business outlooks and developments
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces)
- Company profiles and commercial developments
Read the full transcript of three exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr Patrik De Haes, CEO, ThromboGenics nv
- Mr Wouter Piepers, Global Head of Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, ThromboGenics nv
- A spokesperson for Akorn Pharmaceuticals
You will find prospects for key submarkets
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you will see revenue forecasting of five world-level submarkets to 2025:
- Glaucoma drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Dry eye drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Allergic, inflammatory and infective drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Retinal disorder drugs market forecast 2015-2025
- Other ophthalmic drugs market forecast 2015-2025
Our investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions for each submarket.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of 27 marketed drugs, including these brands:
- Pataday/ Patanol
- Lumigan and Ganfort
Discover how high revenues can go. You will see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities.
What are the prospects for the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 12 leading national markets to 2025. There are many commercial opportunities to exploit in both developed and developing countries.
- Rest of the World
Our analyses show that emerging economies, particularly in South America and Asia, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2025. Various economic, geographical, and regulatory factors globally will influence the market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
We expect the rising demand for ophthalmic drugs, expanding healthcare coverage, the strength of the R&D pipeline and developments in drug delivery technologies to contribute to a significant increase in sales for ophthalmic drugs to 2025.
Our work shows you what organisations hold greatest potential. See profiles of 9 leading companies, including these:
- Novartis (Alcon)
- Allergan (Actavis)
- Valeant (including Bausch & Lomb)
A company profile gives you the following information:
- Revenue forecast for ophthalmic drugs from 2015 to 2025
- Recent financial results
- Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships, and joint ventures
- Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
- Ophthalmic drugs revenue forecast from 2015 to 2025
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead. What effects will regulatory changes have?
Research and development activities – assess innovation, trends and possibilities
What is happening in the R&D pipeline for ophthalmic treatments? You see developmental trends, gaining insight into each phase of the ophthalmology R&D pipeline for:
- Dry eye drugs
- Glaucoma drugs
- Allergic, infective and inflammatory drugs
- Retinal disorder drugs
- Other progress in ophthalmology
Our study also discusses these agents and technologies, among others:
- Gene therapy
- Oral drug candidates
- Drug delivery
- Novel small molecules
What issues will affect the ophthalmic drugs market?
Our new report lets you assess industry trends and outlooks. Our study discusses issues affecting ophthalmic treatments. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- A strong R&D pipeline
- Patent expiries and generic competition
- Patient compliance and the advances in topical drug delivery
- Pricing and reimbursement pressures created by government cost-cutting initiatives
- Growth areas in dry eye and retinal disorders
- The changing socio-economic conditions impacting ophthalmic drug demand
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape
How the Ophthalmic Drugs Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies in Dry Eye, Glaucoma, Retinal Disorders, Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs report helps you
In summary our 337 page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenues to 2025 for the overall ophthalmic drugs market – discover the industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for four product categories (therapeutic classes) within ophthalmic drugs – discover forecasts for Dry eye drugs, Retinal disorders drugs, Glaucoma drugs, Allergic, inflammatory and infective drugs, and Other ophthalmic drugs
- Revenue forecast to 2025 for 12 leading national markets – US, China, Japan, India, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of the World
- Assess leading companies – hear about the products, results and strategies, including recent activities, future outlook, and ophthalmic drugs revenue forecast for 9 leading companies, including Pfizer, Novartis, Roche, Regeneron, Senju, Bayer, Santen, Valeant, and Allergan
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
- Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities
- IP protection and generic drug competition - see what affects product revenue
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3247299/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48