Opportunities for growth abound at Natural Products Expo West Natural Products Expo West Poised to Break Exhibitor and Attendee Records at Upcoming Event
BOULDER, Colo., Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A thriving community of retailers, brands, media, investors, industry members and returning and new attendees are slated to make the trip to the Anaheim (CA) Convention Center March 6-9, 2014 for the 34th annual Natural Products Expo West. The event is produced by New Hope Natural Media, a division of Penton, and will be co-located with Engredea and the NEXT Innovation Summit.
The event is poised to draw over 60,000 attendees and feature over 2,500 exhibitors across natural and specialty foods, organic, supplements, health and beauty, natural living and pet products, including brands such as Madhava, Applegate Farms, Earth Balance, Horizon Organic and Luvo.
"Every year at Expo West, the combined energy of new products, new relationships along with legacy brands and longtime partnerships creates an energy that resonates throughout the Anaheim campus and drives the industry forward," said Adam Andersen, Natural Products Expo's group show director.
The show continues to grow in space as well. Natural Products Expo West now encompasses over 1.2 million gross square feet, in addition to the Anaheim Convention Center's Arena and Arena lobby, which will house more exhibiting companies as the natural and specialty foods pavilion continues to sell out.
The NEXT New Product Pavilion will host hundreds of first-time exhibitors and trending products. Beyond the exhibit floor, attendees are encouraged to connect and collaborate by taking part in outdoor events, including a farmer's market atmosphere at the Fresh Ideas Organic Marketplace, community celebrations at the Evenings on the Plaza, and off-site tours.
Highlights for Natural Products Expo West 2014:
- Keynote speaker Raj Patel an award-winning writer, activist and academic will address the question, "How will we feed 10 billion people sustainably?"
- Andrew Weil, M.D., world-renowned leader and pioneer in the field of integrative medicine will be a featured speaker, sponsored by MegaFood.
- The "Specialty Diets Workshop" returns, and will address how to serve gluten-free, vegan or allergen-free lifestyle consumer. Chef and culinary educator Chad Sarno will keynote the workshop.
- The Marketing to Moms Workshop will include new topics and speakers, ranging from e-commerce for your brand, insights from keynote speaker Sara Snow, and discussing the rising influence of the "Man-sumer" family shopper.
- The NEXT Accelerator Entrepreneur Boot Camp, has been developed for anyone new to the natural products industry, including manufacturers, international companies entering the US market, or mainstream producers interested in launching a natural brand or product.
Press Registration is now open online to qualified members of the media. The show is trade only, and not open to the general public.
About Natural Products Expo
Natural Products Expo West is produced by New Hope Natural Media, the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry, with print, in- person/event, and e-business products and services. New Hope Natural Media is a division of Penton. Natural Products Expo East will take place September 17-20, 2014, in Baltimore, MD and is the leading tradeshow for natural and organic products on the East coast. Visit www.expoeast.com for more information and to register.
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com
Penton is a privately help company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
New Hope Natural Media
Phone: (303) 998-9232
Phone: (212) 204-4351