FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today expanded its popular collection of premium wireless headphones with its NuForce BE Sport3 wireless Bluetooth in-ear headphones. With an IP55 water, sweat and dust resistance rating, a 10-hour battery life, and AAC and aptX® audio compatibility, the NuForce BE Sport3 deliver incredible audio and design for a fraction of the price of competitors at just $79.
Designed with the athlete and active lifestyle in mind, the NuForce BE Sport3 are crafted from aluminum and polycarbonate and weigh just 13g, standing out in the sports headphone segment due to its design, light weight, durability and price point. Fashion also meets function in this wireless headphone, with a sleek design that is available in gunmetal and rose gold, and multiple color options for the ear tips and wings.
The new wireless Bluetooth in-ear headphones feature:
- Premium Sound and Compatibility: The BE Sport3 feature high quality drivers for distortion-free sound at any volume level, and are some of the only wireless headphones at this price point that are compatible with both AAC and aptX® to seamlessly connect with iPhone® and Android™ phones, as well as PCs and Macs.
- Durable and Fun Design: Crafted with an aluminum exterior and polycarbonate inner ear section, the BE Sport3 headphones offer a lightweight, sleek design. They are available in gunmetal and rose gold with bright colored ear tips and wings, with three color choices, to make a statement in the gym and on-the-go.
- Long Battery Life: Users can continuously use the headphones up to 10 hours without recharging.
- Weather Resistance: With an impressive IP55 weather rating, the headphones are water and weather resistant, ensuring protection from rain, dust and sweat.
- New Patented Ear Tips: The newly patented and innovative SpinFit TwinBlade® ear tips are designed to provide optimal fit and comfort. Developed from high quality silicone, they are uniquely designed to keep the earbuds securely in place during strenuous activity.
"The BE Sport3 in-ear headphones were fully developed with the active sports user in mind – featuring an angled design and custom wings and tips for an industry-leading fit, along with a high dust and water resistance rating," said Jyri Jokirinta, head of NuForce audio products at Optoma Technology. "Combining quality sound with exceptionally functional and stylish design make these wireless headphones the ideal lifestyle fit for active users. In addition, wireless means cord-free listening, and a future fit to smartphones that are ditching the audio jack."
The BE Sport3 in-ear headphones include one set of SpinFit TwinBlade® ear tips, six pairs of ear wings in three colors and two sizes, six pairs of standard silicone tips, a wrap-around neck clip, and a neoprene carrying pouch to protect the earphones and accessories from sweat and water. The BE Sport3 headphones are available for purchase through Amazon for $79. For more information, please visit http://www.optomausa.com/product/BE-Sport3.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: www.optomausa.com.
Contact: Casey Walters
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/optoma-introduces-industry-leading-nuforce-be-sport3-premium-wireless-in-ear-headphones-300341533.html
SOURCE Optoma Technology