"The explosive growth in connected devices has created immense opportunities for marketers to engage with consumers at the moments that truly matter," said Steve Krause, group vice president, product management, Oracle Marketing Cloud. "To capitalize on this opportunity, marketers need to be able to manage audiences based on the engaged environment. This is critical to intelligent linking for use cases like cross-device targeting and that is why we have revamped the Audience Builder user interface within the Oracle Data Management Platform to help address device agnostic identity management."
Audience Builder enables marketers to plan audiences for their campaigns using a combination of their own data and third-party data sources. Through the new Audience Builder users are able to:
- Enhance Audience Segmentation and Engagement: Understand audience composition by device and environment to increase the effectiveness of engagements.
- Optimize Media Buys: By identifying the devices driving conversions, marketers can modify campaign strategies to focus the conversion points and eliminate wasted impressions.
- Increase Campaign Effectiveness: By managing advertising dollars based on targeting environment, customers can personalize campaigns against the source ID for relevant retargeting and prospecting.
- Improve Mobile App Targeting at Scale: Enables marketers to activate 1st and 3rd-party audiences on channels against their mobile ad IDs based on behaviors like mobile app installs.
The new Audience Builder user interface is the latest in a series of innovative enhancements to the Oracle Data Management Platform. In the last year, Oracle has:
- Integrated Native Tools for Data Ingest and Custom Audience Creation: Self-serve tools available in the platform for custom audience creation powered by Oracle Data Cloud's Audience Discovery Platform, as well as embedded offline onboarding functionality via Oracle OnRamp, are now native functionalities of the platform.
- Enhanced Personalization: Maxymiser integration enables marketers to tap into 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data for testing and optimization initiatives. This makes it easier for marketers to deliver experiences that are relevant to customers even before the first page view.
- Enhanced Partner Integration: Enables partners to self-integrate into the Oracle Data Management Platform by setting up their endpoint for turnkey data campaign delivery. Since the new self-service portal was launched in November 2015, more than 20 new partners have been added.
The Oracle Marketing Cloud is part of the Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud, one of the industry's most complete CX solutions. Oracle CX Cloud empowers organizations to improve experiences, enhance loyalty, differentiate their brands, and drive measurable results by creating consistent, connected, and personalized brand experiences across all channels and devices.
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-marketing-cloud-empowers-customers-to-manage-identity-gap-300352230.html