NEW YORK, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (OTCQX: ONVO) the San Diego-based regenerative medicine company focused on using its breakthrough NovoGen 3D human tissue printing technology to create tissue on demand for medical research and therapeutic applications, today announced that Keith Murphy, CEO, will present at RetailInvestorConferences.com.
DATE: April 4, 2013
TIME: 12:00 PM EDT
LINK: www.retailinvestorconferences.com > click on red "register / watch event now" button
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the company's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register to save time and receive event updates.
The Company also recently reported on its corporate highlights during fiscal 2012.
2012 Corporate Highlights
- Closed $24.6 million in equity financings associated with the Company's go-public reverse merger;
- Recorded $1.2 million in revenue, representing a twenty percent (20%) increase over the prior year
- Received multiple issued patents, including the Company's first assigned patent, and licensed an additional issued patent
- Formed a partnership with Autodesk Research to develop 3D bioprinting software
- Joined QX tier of the OTC Markets
- Moved to a new larger research and headquarters facility
- Expanded executive management with the addition of Dr. Eric David as Chief Strategy Officer and Michael Renard as Chief Commercial Officer
- Appointed an additional independent director to serve as Audit Committee Chairman
- Reduced its warrant liability by $23.3 million
- Named in TR50, Technology Review's annual list of the world's most innovative technology companies
- Featured in Wall Street Journal
About Organovo Holdings, Inc.:
Organovo (OTCQX: ONVO) designs and creates functional, three-dimensional human tissues for medical research and therapeutic applications. The Company is collaborating with pharmaceutical and academic partners to develop human biological disease models in three dimensions. These 3D human tissues have the potential to accelerate the drug discovery process, enabling treatments to be developed faster and at lower cost. In addition to numerous scientific publications, their technology has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, The Economist, and numerous others. Organovo is changing the shape of medical research and practice. Learn more at www.organovo.com.
Since 2010, RetailInvestorConferences.com has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with retail investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Retail Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Organovo Holdings, Inc.