WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: On Thursday, June 22, 2017, at 9 a.m. PDT
- Andy Hoar, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research. Andy is a leading expert on eBusiness and channel strategy who focuses primarily on B2B and B2B2C ecommerce, as well as issues related to enabling channel partner businesses for manufacturers.
- Yoav Kutner, CEO and co-founder of Oro, Inc. Yoav was the CTO and co-founder of Magento, where he led product and technology development. He co-founded Oro to meet the growing demand for specialized B2B ecommerce.
- Roy Rubin, Magento Director and Advisor to Oro, Inc. Roy Rubin is a co-founder and the former CEO of Magento. In August, 2011, Magento was acquired by eBay, Inc., where Roy became a vice president and recently joined its board of directors.
WHY: The program will provide broad insight into effective ecommerce strategies for B2B merchants who are interested in learning how to evaluate, select, and adopt B2B ecommerce platforms to drive maximum business growth.
WHAT: This webinar will feature a roundtable format and offer an insightful conversation on the following:
- B2B ecommerce Market Growth and Momentum
- It's no secret that the rise of B2B ecommerce is inevitable. With Forrester reporting that 74% of B2B buyers prefer to purchase from a website because it's more convenient than buying from a salesperson, the time to start thinking about B2B ecommerce is now.
- What B2B Buyers Expect and Need From Online Merchants
- Learn what business buyers want when interacting with an online store. We will discuss how the expectations and requirements of B2B buyers are different from B2C consumers.
- The Advantages of Open Source: A Robust, Flexible Ecosystem
- An open source philosophy offers advantages to all types of businesses. Learn the benefits of an open-source approach and see if it makes sense for your business.
- What Is An Enterprise Solution: What Matters and Why?
- We'll discuss the key indicators enterprises should look for when investing in a solution and what it takes to succeed in an enterprise environment.
- Top Capabilities and Features for B2B Ecommerce Platforms
- Learn which features and capabilities are absolutely critical when implementing a B2B ecommerce platform.
- The Roadmap to Successful Execution
- Review the steps and milestones for successfully executing a B2B ecommerce project.
WHERE: Register here. Reporters and bloggers are welcome to attend.
About Oro, Inc.
Oro, Inc., is the software company behind the Oro suite of open source commerce applications: OroPlatform, OroCRM and, most recently, OroCommerce. OroPlatform is a business application platform that helps companies accelerate their custom business application development; OroCRM is a CRM solution for multichannel companies; and OroCommerce, which launched in January, is an ecommerce platform purpose-built for B2B companies. Oro's founders were behind Magento's success and have deep experience in the ecommerce industry. They include Yoav Kutner, chief executive officer; Jary Carter, chief revenue officer; Dima Soroka, chief technology officer; and Roy Rubin, Director of Oro's Advisory Board, who is a co-founder and former CEO of Magento.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oro-incs-leading-open-source-ecommerce-experts-join-top-forrester-analyst-for-webinar-on-b2b-ecommerce-strategy-300470123.html
SOURCE Oro, Inc.