NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- OS33, a full-featured cloud-based IT delivery automation platform for MSPs, today announced its Quick Start Program, which provides a simple and low-risk opportunity for MSPs to offer cloud-based fully hosted IT. The unique MSP Quick Start Program provides new partners with a branded demo environment within 24 hours, giving them instant access to a comprehensive hosted IT automation platform and immediate go-to-market capability.
Designed specifically to let new partners hit the ground running, OS33 Quick Start provides MSPs with a complete cloud-based service delivery platform, along with a set of marketing and sales materials. Partners begin with a branded environment that includes access to OS33 multi-tenant Cloud and dedicated application server resources. Quick Start is designed to provide a foundation for conducting proof-of-concept trials of clients' custom applications, as well as enabling the MSP to conduct real-time demos with clients and prospects.
Quick Start requires no upfront investment or long-term commitment, and is available on a month-to-month basis for $500 per month. Partners can then transition to a production environment upon activation of their first live client and start delivering cloud-based, fully hosted IT.
"The demand for cloud based IT delivery is rapidly increasing," says Jacob Kazakevich, President of OS33. Partners are reporting up to 50% growth in their hosted IT delivery business within six months of using our platform. The MSP Quick Start program is a way for new MSP partners to quickly and easily experience how our technology along with the sales and marketing tools offer them a turnkey cloud business opportunity," added Kazakevich.
In a short amount of time, Quick Start enables participants to begin closing fully-hosted deals and start transitioning to production environments. During the transition, partners enjoy the following additional OS33 benefits:
- On-Demand Infrastructure – wholesale, cloud-based IaaS is available to partners directly from OS33 to provide immediate access to business-ready, cloud-based computing resources that can be deployed to their clients.
- Robust Training Curriculum – OS33 basic training is an essential first step in getting started as a partner by assisting MSPs in building and managing a thriving cloud services business.
- Branded Marketing Resources – sales presentations, "End User Experience" video and other marketing materials allow partners to go to market as quickly as possible.
- Sales Tools – access to a wide range of sales support resources including Price Configurator, ROI calculator and more.
- Evaluation and Free Demo NFR Licenses – provide partners with 50 OS33 seats to promote sales and marketing efforts.
- Vendor Volume Licensing – VMware, Citrix, Microsoft volume licensing conveniently available through OS33 without the hassle of maintaining all the separate agreements.
- Free MSP Support with Premium SLA – 24/7 support for partners is available at no additional charge with live call response to priority issues handled in 15 minutes or less by certified engineers.
According to Kazakevich, "Investing in our partners is essential for our growth. OS33 technology in the hands of a competent partner is a powerful business model and an undeniable value for the end user."
OS33's easy to use, yet powerful platform, allows MSPs to provision and deliver hosted IT to thousands of end users, transforming raw Cloud computing resources into business-ready Web and Windows applications for their customers. MSPs can add new clients in just minutes and provision them with business applications from a catalog of hosted software and third-party SaaS offerings, along with integrated collaboration tools. Utilization of OS33 tracking, billing and chargeback, ticketing and reporting ensures that the OS33 MSP partnership is profitable and makes good business sense.
For more information on the OS33 MSP Quick Start Program, please visit us at http://www.os33.com/partner-program/msp-quick-start/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (866) 796-0310.
OS33, the leading full-featured cloud computing IT delivery automation platform, has been tested and proven by thousands of end users. OS33 spun off from External IT, an MSP that provides turnkey cloud computing services that made OS33 the backbone of its business beginning in 2006. OS33 is based in New York City. For more information please visit http://www.os33.com.
Companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.