PUNE, India, February 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds otitis media market research reports covering review of H2 2015 pipeline as well as comprehensive insights about the marketed drugs, drug sales, Phase III pipeline drugs and their API Manufacturers across the globe.
Complete report on Otitis Media Pipeline Review H2 2015 spread across 83 pages, talking about 9 companies, 12 drug profiles as well as supported with 27 tables and 15 figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/otitis-media-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Otitis Media, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Otitis Media and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Companies discussed in this otitis media market pipeline review report for H2 2015 include Cellceutix Corporation, ContraFect Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Laboratorios SALVAT S.A., Merck & Co., Inc., MerLion Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd, Oticpharma Ltd, Otonomy, Inc. and Yuhan Corporation. Drug profiles covered in the research include (fluocinolone acetonide + ciprofloxacin hydrochloride), betahistine hydrochloride, brilacidin tetrahydrochloride, CF-309, ciprofloxacin hydrochloride SR, ciprofloxacin SR, finafloxacin, GSK-2189242A, P-13, Recombinant Peptide to Inhibit DNA for Otitis Media and Haemophilus Influenzae Infections, solithromycin and YH-1177.
Order a copy of Otitis Media - Pipeline Review H2 2015 market research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=412973
The second market research titled Otitis Media - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2016 aims to help understand the market and pipeline status of the drugs around the Otitis Media to explore the generic development opportunities, licensing opportunities and to gain competitive advantage on designing pipeline strategies. It provides the historical and forecasted sales of the drugs till 2018. The report gives insights into patents providing the patent protection data and marketing exclusivity of all the drugs across the Otitis Media. While the leading brands, companies and chemicals are considered thoroughly, this otitis media market research also provides details on the Global API Manufacturers across the globe covering Drug Master Filings of US, Europe and API Manufacturers in Asia specifically China and India.
Please note: This report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 3 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible. Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Broadly, scope of this research covers the following:
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Otitis Media with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Otitis Media drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Otitis Media drugs.
- Coverage of Route of Synthesis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient associated with Otitis Media drugs.
- Coverage of Otitis Media Phase III pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action, Chemical details and research & development progress.
- Coverage of the United States Drug Master File (US DMF) available for Phase III Pipeline Drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure to 2018.
Explore more reports on pharmaceuticals market at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Connect with Us:
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104156468549256253075/posts
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013
SOURCE RnR Market Research