MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, December 10, 2015
Online, with free registration (Email email@example.com)
Frost & Sullivan's Partner and Senior Vice President Reenita Das, Global Program Director of Visionary Healthcare Venkat Rajan and Research Analyst Siddharth Shah
Frost & Sullivan's experts are predicting another year of big disruptions, transformations and innovations as the healthcare industry continues to overhaul outmoded business models. This annual forecast aims to help stakeholders understand key issues affecting the healthcare industry. In 2016, advances in areas ranging from wearables to blood testing as well as artificial intelligence, expect to help shape the industry.
The webinar will identify market risks and opportunities for stakeholders developing solutions connected to the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical technologies, diagnostics and healthcare IT sectors that can impact industry participants.
Attend this webinar to:
- Gain insightful predictions and probative analysis of the global healthcare industry in 2016
- Discover key strategies and initiatives executed by companies to capture opportunities for solutions in health, wellness and prevention
- Track the progress of key macro level industry trends and their projected milestones for 2016
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with Frost & Sullivan's senior industry thought leaders
The webinar is essential for senior executives throughout the healthcare industry looking to understand what the global market has in store for 2016.
Thought leader insights:
"2016 is poised to be a unique year for the healthcare industry, well-known policy shifts from payers and government will be built to accelerate the pace of market change," said Frost & Sullivan's Partner and Transformational Health Senior Vice President Reenita Das. "Despite recognizing the need to evolve with a changing market landscape, many developers have struggled to gain traction for their initiatives due to issues ranging from execution to positioning of their value proposition."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – firstname.lastname@example.org - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://bit.ly/1j8jMXu.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan