MANCHESTER, England, May 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Investors now in their third year with Park First ─ the UK's leading provider of secure off-airport car parking ─ are receiving their predicted 10% return on investment.
That is the standout figure among impressive new statistics just released by the dynamic British company, and great news for Cheshire-based Direct Airport Parking Investment ─ an accredited Master Agent for Park First, licensed to sell its buy-to-let opportunities to investors.
Park First owns and operates thriving off-airport car parks around some of the UK's busiest airports, including London Gatwick and Glasgow. Founded just six years ago, it has grown to become the UKs biggest provider of off-airport car parking, with almost 12,000 car parking spaces owned outright and more than 5,000 managed for its investors.
It has achieved success by following a tried and tested formula of buying existing businesses with a proven track record of success, then investing heavily in operational improvements to bring them to industry leading standards. Its plans for future growth include sites around Luton, Manchester and Birmingham international airports.
Investors can share in Park First's success by purchasing individual car parking spaces on its award-winning sites, benefiting both from ongoing rental income and capital growth predicted at 25% over a six year investment. An assured 8% return is paid to investors in years one and two, rising to a predicted 10% in years three and four, and 12% in years five and six.
Latest figures from the company show that its year three investors have been paid their returns at 10%, which is also now assured for year four.
The figures have been welcomed by Direct Airport Parking Investment, which as a Master Agent for Park First is responsible for selling its car parking spaces as buy-to-let property investments to clients worldwide. The figures also show that:
- Park First has assets worth over £256 million under its management, with more than 17,000 off-airport parking spaces at major international airports across the UK
- It has created more than £64 million in capital growth for its investors
- It has paid more than £41 million in rental returns to its investors
- It is the UK's fastest growing airport parking company, having purchased 10 existing businesses in the past three years alone and with more acquisitions in the pipeline
- It is 100% self-funded, with no bank debt or financing of any kind
- It has invested more than £5 million in new technology for its car parks, including state-of-the-art CCTV and security systems with the same Automatic Number Plate Recognition the police use, and new user-friendly online booking systems.
Peter Tomlinson, Senior Investment Consultant with Direct Airport Parking Investment, said: "These figures are great news for our investors, who are a key part of Park First's continuing success story. They show that Park First is maintaining strong growth going forward and meeting its pledges to those who have wisely chosen to invest with the company and are now sharing in its success."
SOURCE Direct Airport Parking Investment Ltd