VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The need for streamlining workflow has necessitated the integration of information technology (IT) solutions in healthcare settings. Medical carts manufactured by companies are presently serving the essential purpose of aiding nursing operations in medical facilities. The robust healthcare infrastructure in the US will demand the adoption of advanced medical carts that not only dispense medical instruments & supplies, but also have integrated IT systems. In the years to come, the demand for medical carts in North America will witness steadfast inclination towards IT-integrated medical carts.
According to Future Market Insights -
"North America's medical carts market is expected to reach US$ 600 Mn value by 2017-end, and will expand at 11.2% CAGR through 2027 to bring in US$ 1,720.8 Mn in revenues."
Rising focus on point-of-care diagnosis & treatment has led to an increase in the use of mobile computer medical carts. Computer medical carts are used to record and update a patient's electronic health records (EHR). Increased adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR) is also observed to be an instrumental factor for growth of North America's medical carts market. The report, titled "Medical Carts Market - North America Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2017-2027," also projects that manufacturers of medical carts are extending the product line by introducing medical carts with added features. Omnicell, Inc., Herman Miller, Inc., The Harloff Company, Capsa Solutions LLC, Medline Industries, Inc., Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc., AFC Industries, Waterloo Healthcare, TouchPoint Medical, and Ergotron, Inc. are recognised as leading manufacturers of medical carts in North America.
Request for Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-na-3608
Constructive Prospects for Future of North America's Medical Carts Market
A lucrative opportunity for such prominent medical device manufacturers towards consolidating their presence in the medical carts market in North America is changing their product line in accordance with shift in technology. Mechanical medical carts are being gradually replaced by new and enhanced technologies such as powered medical devices with battery systems, locking drawers (with negative tilt to facilitate efficient stocking of medication), and automated medicine dispensing systems.
In addition to this, increased focus on acquisitions and collaboration among companies have helped them expand their clinical carts product portfolio and cater to the demand for efficient healthcare systems. This has boosted the need for more effective and advanced medical equipment, devices and procedures. Emerging players must keep in mind that acquisitions over the years have resulted in strengthening the positions of current market leaders.
Preview Analysis on North America Medical Carts Market Segmentation By End User - Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Diagnostic Centres, Others; By Material Type - Metal, Plastic, Wood; By Energy Source - Powered, Non-Powered; By Product Type - Emergency Carts, Procedure/Treatment Carts, Anaesthesia Carts, Medical Computer Carts, Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/north-america-medical-carts-market
Key Highlights of the Report follow,
- In 2017 and beyond, computer medical carts will remain in great demand, procuring close to 40% of the market's overall revenues towards the end of 2027
- North America's medical carts market is poised to witness dominance of metal as base material, revenues from which will reflect a CAGR of 12.1%
- Non-powered medical carts will also be top-sellers in the market, while revenues from sales of powered medical carts are anticipated to showcase 12.6% CAGR
- Hospitals will be the largest end-users of medical carts in North America
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- North America and Europe Artificial Pancreas Systems Market Segmentation By Distribution Channel - Hospitals and E-Commerce; By Disease Indication - Diabetes Type 1 and Diabetes Type 2: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/north-america-and-europe-artificial-pancreas-systems-market
- Endovenous Laser Therapy Market Segments By End User - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres and Specialised Clinics, By Product - Endovenous Laser Systems (Diode Lasers and YAG Lasers), Endovenous Laser Fibres (Bare Tip Laser Fibre, Radial Tip Laser Fibre and Gold Tip Laser Fibre): http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/endovenous-laser-devices-market
- Cancer Supportive Care Products Market Segmentation By Drug Class - Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Anti-Infective, Anti-Emetics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Erythropoietin Stimulating Agents and Bisphosphonates; By Indication - Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bladder Cancer and Ovarian Cancer; By Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Compounding Pharmacies: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cancer-supportive-care-products-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights