Owens Corning Roofing And Asphalt Honor Industry Best With 2012 Platinum Preferred Awards
TOLEDO, Ohio, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) Roofing and Asphalt, LLC announced the recipients of its 2012 Platinum Preferred Contractor Awards for outstanding achievement, performance and leadership in the building materials industry. Each of the coveted Owens Corning™ Platinum Roofing Contractor Award winners were recognized for achievement across key categories, including breakthrough customer service, business growth, sustainable business practices and solutions-oriented innovations.
The prestigious 2012 Platinum Awards honored the top 18 Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors from across the country who reflect the future of the industry. This distinguished group of Owens Corning™ Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors was recognized during the industry-recognized ceremony held in San Diego, Calif.
"The 18 elite Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Award winners were chosen based on their proven market and building materials industry leadership across core areas of our business," said Matt Lawver, Contractor Services Leader, Owens Corning Roofing and Asphalt. "Each of the Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors awarded represents the best of the best."
Owens Corning™ Platinum Award Recipients
After reviewing the national candidates, the national Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Advisory Board votes and selects one outstanding recipient for each of the top three award categories, including Industry Stewardship, Bright Future and Spirit Award.
- Los Gatos Roofing, San Jose, Calif., took home the coveted Spirit Award recognizing a company that demonstrates exemplary business practices that reflect Owens Corning Roofing's spirit and values within the community it serves
- D-7 Roofing, LLC, Denver, Colo. was the recipient of the distinguished Bright Future Award in recognition of remarkable business growth during their first year in the Platinum Roofing Network reflecting high quality workmanship practices and providing an extraordinary experience for the homeowner
- Deer Park Roofing, Cincinnati, Ohio was awarded the respected Industry Stewardship Award for bringing innovative solutions that generate value and impact within the building materials industry community.
New to the 2012 Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Award, this year the ceremony also recognized five top Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors that have demonstrated measurable success across three categories, including shingle recycling volume, Platinum Promise™ limited warranty registrations and volume of roofing purchases. The 15 winners across the three awards include:
Shingle recycling volume award for commitment to sustainable practices:
- ABC Roofing Co., Inc., Avon, Ind.
- Excel Roofing Inc., Englewood, Colo.
- Interstate Roofing, Inc., Portland, Ore.
- Pick-It Construction, Inc., Fayetteville, Ariz.
- Sela Roofing & Remodeling, Inc., St. Louis Park, Minn.
Platinum Promise™ limited warranty registrations award:
- G.W. Roofing & Sheetmetal, Inc., Edgewater, Fla.
- Mastercraft Exteriors, Rockton, Ill.
- Metro Construction, Inc., Denver, Colo.
- Tadlock Roofing, Inc., Tallahassee, Fla.
- WeatherTight Corp., West Allis, Wis.
Owens Corning™ roofing purchase volume:
- Aspen Contracting, Lees Summit, Mo.
- Findlay Roofing & Construction, Inc., Marietta, Ga.
- Jasper Contracting Inc., Baton Rouge, La.
- Holden Roofing, Inc., Rosenberg, Texas
- Metro Construction, Inc., Denver, Colo.
About Platinum Preferred Contractors
The Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor program is considered one of the industry's most exclusive customer reward and loyalty programs. To become part of the Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program, members must first meet a rigorous set of criteria to be accepted into the Preferred Roofing Contractor network. From there those who reach the elite distinction of becoming recognized as a Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor gain exclusive advantages. The Platinum level provides deeper business relationships and engagement between Owens Corning Roofing and Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractors and allows for the development of more beneficial products for customers, programs and marketing tools
For additional information on the Owens Corning™ Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program or to use the contractor locator service, please visit www.roofing.owenscorning.com
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 57 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Founded in 1938, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.3 billion in 2011 and approximately 15,000 employees in 28 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at: www.owenscorning.com.
SOURCE Owens Corning
More by this Source
Owens Corning Elects Edward F. Lonergan to Board of Directors
Jun 17, 2013, 07:48 ET
Owens Corning and Taishan Fiberglass Announce Strategic Alliance
Jun 04, 2013, 21:22 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.