TOLEDO, Ohio, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is scheduled to announce first-quarter financial results on Wednesday, April 24, prior to the opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Thaman and Chief Financial Officer Michael McMurray will host an earnings conference call at 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 24, to discuss the company's results for the first quarter of 2013.
Conference Call Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11 a.m. Eastern Time
- Live dial-in telephone number: U.S. 1.877.883.0383 or international +1.412.902.6506
- Entry number: 123-6573 (Please dial in 10-15 minutes before conference call start time)
- Live webcast: http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130424.html
Telephone and Webcast Replay
- Telephone replay available through May 2, 2013 at 9 a.m. U.S. 1.877.344.7529 or international +1.412.317.0088
- Conference replay number: 100-269-15
- Replay of webcast also available at http://services.choruscall.com/links/owens130424.html
- Webcast available until April 24, 2014
About Owens Corning Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune® 500 company for 58 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2013, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and about 15,000 employees in 27 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
Note: Owens Corning Investor Relations News
SOURCE Owens Corning