The joint solution will enable our customers to:
- Address security and compliance requirements while leveraging the benefits of Microsoft Cloud solutions such as Azure, Azure AD and Office 365
- Extend Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM/FIM) deployments with Identity Governance capabilities such as risk-based access certification, intuitive access request system, SOD management and identity analytics
- Secure Microsoft Office 365 deployment by providing real-time controls to detect/prevent data breaches, identifying sensitive data (PHI / PII / PCI) and applying uniform policies no matter where or how the data is accessed
- Secure Microsoft Azure deployment with complete visibility, continuous monitoring and privileged access management
- Achieve rapid time to value with a cloud-based solution along with solution accelerators such as out-of-the-box security controls, SOD rulesets and an application integration workbench
"We are thrilled to partner with OCG to solve real customer challenges. OCG is one of the most reliable professional services companies for Identity, Access and Security in the world. By combining our solution with their expertise, specifically in Microsoft technologies, we will help our customers adopt cloud solutions more confidently as well as meet security and compliance requirements effectively," says Jerod Curley, Senior Vice President of Strategic Sales and Partnerships.
Finally, Oxford Computer Group and Saviynt are hosting a joint webinar on Feb 9, 2017 called: Next Generation Identity Governance with the Microsoft Cloud. Registration details can be found here: https://oxfordcomputergroup.com/events/identity-governance-webinar/
About Oxford Computer Group
Oxford Computer Group, founded in 2002, specializes in providing customers with flexible and secure identity, access, and security solutions. Our highly skilled and experienced consultants and architects have designed and implemented custom solutions to over 800 organizations large and small across the globe. www.oxfordcomputergroup.com
Saviynt is a leading provider of Identity Governance and Cloud Security solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure infrastructure, applications and data in a single platform for Cloud (AWS, Azure, Office 365, Salesforce, Workday, etc.) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS, etc.). Saviynt delivers next generation Identity Centric CASB solution by integrating advanced risk analytics with fine-grained privilege management. With built-in support for continuous compliance management, SOD analysis & remediation, privileged access & role governance, Saviynt provides a best in class CASB solution that addresses all your complex security and compliance needs. Visit us at www.saviynt.com.
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oxford-computer-group-and-saviynt-announce-strategic-partnership-300392671.html
SOURCE Saviynt Inc.